Nimko Ali, prominent somalilander, is exposed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dont worry. SL will bring you the reer waqayooyi enlightenment. We will bring you out of the dark ages.

Dalai Lama Cirro will come with instructions

download.jpg
:dead: the man said dali lama cirro

Nimko defended herself

An honourable, hard working, God-fearing woman

She speaketh the truth

She needs to stop speaking about her siiil to get famous. She had nothing else going for her apart from FGM. TELL UR MUM and GRANDMA not to cut you. LOL CEEB BADANA what has happened to XiSHOOD

Nimco Ali represents only the tip of the ice berg of how much hate somalilanders have for Mogadishu and the south. They want to see Xamar burn to the ground and all of its inhabitants genocided. If the average Mogadishu citizen realised how badly somalilanders want Mogadishu to be blown to bits they would be shocked. I advise my Hawiye brothers to stand up to somaliland's hostilities, they want to see the south blown up. They want to see you, your uncles and families killed. Should reer Mogadishu let this happen or should they stand up to whats right and put these seccessionists in their place.

Somaliland doesn't hate anyone. I think you should stop projecting. Somaliland did not invite Ethiopian troops into xamar like your auntie Aasha Yusuf. I think the very definition of hate is using foreign troops to kill other tribes.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
You guys are a minority and far from a threat in the Juba Valley.
Should I claim Galdogob because of MX minority living there?
:camby:
If harti are a minority in jubbada hoose then why is the mayor of kismayo which is tge biggest city in jubaland always goes to harti?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts