Nimko Ali, prominent somalilander, is exposed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
Fighting over some lines a drunkard beer soaked British colonial officer drew in the sand right before a wild drug fuelled boat party were he and others likely deflowered many of their women while reminiscing about colonial stories of old.

It's a great mercy of our creator how he hasn't destroyed or replaced us already like he has done to many others before us.

We know what happened to the Muslims in Baghdad when they deviated and the Mongol herds were released upon them as a vicious punishment, later replacing them (Turks)

We also have the records of what took place in Andalusia and Jerusalem etc as well as many other cities, were the inhabitants were either viciously murdered by the united infidel invaders or completely replaced by new people.

We could have been the Muslim rulers of the whole of East Africa and more if we united, all the necessary ingredients to do this are present in us but not to our neighbours who lack pride.

But Alas, let's bicker and fight over lines drawn on sand by infidel colonialists.
:salute:

Here someone that shares same values as I. Why settle for mini states that constantly bicker amongst each other when we can give rise to East African Islamic empire.

Nicely said brother.Those rats from Somalia must learn that in Somaliland they are hated and killed like the filthy rats that they are.No mercy nor tolerance.:banderas:
Bro you smoking that good jeegan if you think that .your neighbours puntland is deffrent from us .we are mogdisho somalia .

Nicely said brother.Those rats from Somalia must learn that in Somaliland they are hated and killed like the filthy rats that they are.No mercy nor tolerance.:banderas:
Bra we dont care about somaliland recognition tbh we support it we good bra.
Everyone and their momma know about mog
city and theirs

:salute:

Here someone that shares same values as I. Why settle for mini states that constantly bicker amongst each other when we can give rise to East African Islamic empire.
You might believe in that my brother, but what if the other side doesn't. As much as I would like to see that. I know people tend to be hateful fuckers and Somali land may not be perfect. But all the non-Isaaq Somalis ganged up on us before and would you take that risk again that they won't do it again. Well some of us don't

Lol that ass licking won’t help you sxb you will stay in mog and the bombs will continue until ictiraaf
wallahi most of the ppl in xamar dont care if they get recognition,maybe the suicide bombers will stop after their independenc. all the calacal is not healthy for a nation .alot of us also want puntland to get recognition and breakaway from somalia :siilaanyosmile:

Cotton Eyed Joe

More law, less justice.
VIP
wallahi most of the ppl in xamar dont care if they get recognition,maybe the suicide bombers will stop after their independenc. all the calacal is not healthy for a nation .alot of us also want puntland to get recognition and breakaway from somalia :siilaanyosmile:
Most people in Xamar don't care if they get recognition because most people in Xamar walk on 4 limbs. Subjects like that is outside your level of comprehension you leave that to those who can rub 2 brain cells together.

Most people in Xamar don't care if they get recognition because most people in Xamar walk on 4 limbs. Subjects like that is outside your level of comprehension you leave that to those who can rub 2 brain cells together.
my fams living good in xamar and afgoye .we walking on two feet .good luck on your puntland reqonition saxib we support it :dzmxmmb:
just know we will increase the tax for fruits going to your tuulo:umad:

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
Nimco Ali represents only the tip of the ice berg of how much hate somalilanders have for Mogadishu and the south. They want to see Xamar burn to the ground and all of its inhabitants genocided. If the average Mogadishu citizen realised how badly somalilanders want Mogadishu to be blown to bits they would be shocked. I advise my Hawiye brothers to stand up to somaliland's hostilities, they want to see the south blown up. They want to see you, your uncles and families killed. Should reer Mogadishu let this happen or should they stand up to whats right and put these seccessionists in their place.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts