Nigerians appreciating Ethiopian women? You wouldn’t guess which ethnic group is filling up the quote retweets

If we all had to vote on which ajanabi should be put in the cyber gulag it would def be dat lgtv male on male sex promoting ass nigga think he calls himself Gorilla Joe ain't ever seen a nigga do khanis dawah he da first nigga to do dat on dis forum gahhhdamn 75% of the users would def vote him out

CALMONE20###

Roots in Somaliland + Somali Region ✝️
I got called a racist once for saying that I prefer to marry a man who is culturally and phenotypically similar to me back in secondary school. The madows called me a self hater lol. Just because I want my kids to look like me.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
I got called a racist once for saying that I prefer to marry a man who is culturally and phenotypically similar to me back in secondary school. The madows called me a self hater lol. Just because I want my kids to look like me.
You can always use the Black card against them and say it's a preference for a certain type of aesthetic found predominately in North East Africa. I'm sure you would understand if you like women from your ancestral homeland. Then hit them with the aren't Africans diverse and don't you have the right to seek out what you like or seems familar. They will be dumbfounded, and you'll crush them at their own selectively preferential game.

I'd even add fuel to the fire and tell them I know a lot of West African and Carribean model types exist. Why don't you go for them? Or are you afraid you won't qualify? And generally, their inability to get the best of their women is why they seek women elsewhere. Its also funny why people harp on about featurism because button features are avaliable across unmixed SSAs.

Afro-Jamacian
1679623392394.png

Afro-Trindadian
1679624109825.png

Senegalese
1679624278768.png

Ghanian
1679623560606.png

Cameroonian
1679624514533.png

Nigerian
1679624612141.png

You can always use the Black card against them and say it's a preference for a certain type of aesthetic found predominately in North East Africa. I'm sure you would understand if you like women from your ancestral homeland. Then hit them with the aren't Africans diverse and don't you have the right to seek out what you like or seems familar. They will be dumbfounded, and you'll crush them at their own selectively preferential game.

I'd even add fuel to the fire and tell them I know a lot of West African and Carribean model types exist. Why don't you go for them? Or are you afraid you won't qualify? And generally, their inability to get the best of their women is why the seek women elsewhere. Its also funny why people harp on about featurism because button features are avaliable across unmixed SSAs.
They will only say that kind of stuff if they want you specifically. It just gaslighting and guilt tripping so you give them a chance it works since people for some reason are afraid of being seen as racist despite the fact we are all of the same race according to them so two black people can never discriminate each other based off race and if they also have a specific preference doesn't that make them racist aswell?

Dudes stay obsessed with our beautiful wimminz, but only a few marry out, the majority marry within their ethnicity/country-men. Fact is, at times, we don't even marry outside of our ethnic group, even if it's another ethiopian, and somalis are even more strict, they wont marry out of their clan at times even if it's another somali lol
A lot of Habesha women (Amhara specifically) in the USA in their 20’s date/marry out mostly the ones who were born & raised here where I live. Not just to mathows but I’ve seen with whites, Hispanic, Asian etc .

A lot of Habesha women (Amhara specifically) in the USA in their 20’s date/marry out mostly the ones who were born & raised here where I live. Not just to mathows but I’ve seen with whites, Hispanic, Asian etc .

Oh yeah, I believe you, but I was mostly referring to the ones back home.
The ones in the diaspora tend to be more open to the idea of marrying out.
That goes for inter-ethnic marriages too (somali-habesha, oromo-harari, tigrayan-oromo, etc).

The Sudanese forums have all been closed down and I came upon this forum by chance; I've thoroughly enjoyed interacting with Somalis during my time here.

I can certainly leave if that's the consensus; I have no wish to overstay my welcome.
The Sudanese Subreddit is an option, though I haven't used it much other than for searching for things on there. It's a decent place to be honest.

The kids always end up taking the dominant bantu genes and look nothing like the Habesha parent. Only exception is Nipsey who’s mother was of very high European admixture
I can understand prefering for your kids to look like you but when you obsess over it trying to calculate and fraction every last quarter of admixture and try see how the baby would end up looking to decide if it would be a valid mix or not, I can't lie that's kinda weird im sorry bro💀

Also easen up, Bantus are people aswell. If it's not your interest to engage in relations with them, power to you, but the way you speak down on them isn't justified.

Nigerian men appreciating Ethiopian women is not something new but we all know the offended “East African “ group that is insulting the Nigerians

Trending