Nigerians appreciating Ethiopian women? You wouldn’t guess which ethnic group is filling up the quote retweets

Nin123

Patriarchy is from Allah
VIP
When I mean madows I don't mean nilotic people. Ya'll are distant cousins and are fellow natives of east Africa.
I mean the Niger Congo people who unfortunately have most of this continent and decided to be useless
Mate Nilotic and kushiatic are two different group of people

Khaemwaset

Djiboutian 🇩🇯 | 𐒖𐒆𐒄A𐒗𐒃 🇸🇴
VIP
Mate Nilotic and kushiatic are two different group of people
Yes but kushitic are descended from the same Proto nilotic tribes that modern nilotes are.

Kushites came about like 7,000 years ago I belive when natufian tribes who left prehistoric Egypt migrated south to Sudan where they mixed with Proto nilotic tribes and created the Kushites. They then migrated all over east coast Africa before being pushed back up the horn by the Bantu expansion and 3,000 years ago the Ethiopian Highlands went from speaking a Central Cushitic language to shifting to a Semetic one after the Yemeni migration and conquest. And we also lost much of Sudan to Arabization.

Nilotic people, those not admixed with Niger Congo, are closer to Kushites than to the madows who originate in South East Nigeria & Cameroon.

Yes but kushitic are descended from the same Proto nilotic tribes that modern nilotes are.

Kushites came about like 7,000 years ago I belive when natufian tribes who left prehistoric Egypt migrated south to Sudan where they mixed with Proto nilotic tribes and created the Kushites. They then migrated all over east coast Africa before being pushed back up the horn by the Bantu expansion and 3,000 years ago the Ethiopian Highlands went from speaking a Central Cushitic language to shifting to a Semetic one after the Yemeni migration and conquest. And we also lost much of Sudan to Arabization.

Nilotic people, those not admixed with Niger Congo, are closer to Kushites than to the madows who originate in South East Nigeria & Cameroon.
There’s no Nilotic not mixed with Bantu all of them are mixed, our African side is extinct, they are more related to Bantu people than you

Keo

VIP
Nigerian Passport bros 💀

View attachment 262059

Ethiopian/kenyan are nationalities not ethnicity both of them include somalis due to somalis being native to those countries. Now we may not identify at all with the label Ethiopian and obviously not all somalis are Ethiopian somalis or kenyan somalis but until we get our land back nothing will change that. Then again the Ethiopians being referred to here are habeshas I don't know why somalis are getting involved.
Somalis are only native to Somali lands. Parts of Ethiopia are originally Somali lands.

Trending

Latest posts