Nigerians appreciating Ethiopian women? You wouldn’t guess which ethnic group is filling up the quote retweets

Khaemwaset

Djiboutian 🇩🇯 | 𐒖𐒆𐒄A𐒗𐒃 🇸🇴
VIP
You're just a loser. You don't own habesha women or any woman for that matter. They can do what they want and it seems like they have been doing just that
He didn't say he owns habesha women though???
He just wants this community to stay intact and not have foriengiers lust over women from his community and objectify them.
You liberals are individualistic so you wouldn't understand that a good member of his community defends the honour of his group.

Barni

⚠️ EPILEPTIC WARNING ⚠️
Unlike dark n n, these Noble Axumites would have a lot of content to use
Wallahi I remember this haitian nigga who I used to work with at white castle, used to tell me all about the shenanigans he used to get up to with east african girls. All i am say is habesha girls were prominently featured.

seldiboy

Resident Eritrean | Ye's strongest soldier
You're just a loser. You don't own habesha women or any woman for that matter. They can do what they want and it seems like they have been doing just that
I am a loser because I want my country (a country where hundreds of thousands died for its independence) to maintain its ethnic integrity. Those noble men and women did not die so their descendants would mix themselves out of the gene pool. Nowhere have I said I “own” these habesha women. I just disapprove of them dating Bantus. Had a habesha woman been engaged with a Sudani man or a Somali (she is Muslim in this case) my reaction while still not positive would not be as fervent

Barni

⚠️ EPILEPTIC WARNING ⚠️
I am a loser because I want my country (a country where hundreds of thousands died for its independence) to maintain its ethnic integrity. Those noble men and women did not die so their descendants would mix themselves out of the gene pool. Nowhere have I said I “own” these habesha women. I just disapprove of them dating Bantus. Had a habesha woman been engaged with a Sudani man or a Somali (she is Muslim in this case) my reaction while still not positive would not be as fervent
Let’s be honest man ppl in the west r bound to intermarry. It may not be you but it may be ur kids or grandkids. Although u might see alot of habesha girls enter interracial relationships. The ones back home r definitely marrying habesha men, it aint too late for yall.

I honestly don't care one way or the other, but there are literally 100 million Ethiopians; you're not in danger of mixing yourselves out of the gene pool.

This you?

This made my blood boil. Somali men belong to Somali women
32E19924-4BA2-4F21-837B-875283C6EBAE.gif

You said we must become much more racist and that basically habeshas should recreate the stupid d@rknn which harass random women for fun. These thoughts are not normal and is loser behavior. You will not convince me otherwise

KinsiHilaac

Pretend there is a title here
Swear down i've seen forums where black guys were talking about strategies to get east african women and they were talking about how traditional ones wouldn't date them so the best strategy was to actively seek out ones from broken households/lack of connection to their community and traditions so they would have an easier time getting access to the women.
I'm a man but i had to click off because the way they talked about women was honestly disgusting. And then they complain when literally every community in the world tells their women to not date madow guys

The East African woman fetish is crazy with these jreers 🤢🤢 they know their own women aren’t desirable that’s why they gotta seek out diff ethnicities

Trending

Latest posts