Nigerians appreciating Ethiopian women? You wouldn’t guess which ethnic group is filling up the quote retweets

The Sudanese forums have all been closed down and I came upon this forum by chance; I've thoroughly enjoyed interacting with Somalis during my time here.

I can certainly leave if that's the consensus; I have no wish to overstay my welcome.
Keep trying to figure it out, then. :)
No mate, you are more than welcome. Chill, put your feet up, and enjoy. Just a word of warning: do not go anywhere near our ladies.

No mate, you are more than welcome. Chill, put your feet up, and enjoy. Just a word of warning: do not go anywhere near our ladies.

Lol, well, in real life, let's just say a xalimo was interested in me, but I was not ready for marriage at the moment, and didn't want to lead her on; so I'll stay away from your cyber ladies but idk about in real life (in a halal way :D)

CALMONE20###

Roots in Somaliland + Somali Region ✝️
Lol, well, in real life, let's just say a xalimo was interested in me, but I was not ready for marriage at the moment, and didn't want to lead her on; so I'll stay away from your cyber ladies but idk about in real life (in a halal way :D)
I mean if you like someone you like someone. Somalis and Oromos are similar to each other. You guys are our Cushitic brethren.

I mean if you like someone you like someone. Somalis and Oromos are similar to each other. You guys are our Cushitic brethren.

Exactly. I get mistaken for somali all the time anyway lol ...My somali friend here, whose father was good friends with my dad for a looong time (they passed away, Allah yarhamu for both), has a brother who married a habesha muslim woman too, so it's not that big of a deal as long as the people are compatible.

CALMONE20###

Roots in Somaliland + Somali Region ✝️
Exactly. I get mistaken for somali all the time anyway lol ...My somali friend here, whose father was good friends with my dad for a looong time (they passed away, Allah yarhamu for both), has a brother who married a habesha muslim woman too, so it's not that big of a deal as long as the people are compatible.
Yeah exactly. The Oromo language kinda sounds similar to Somali.

Garaad diinle

 
The Sudanese forums have all been closed down and I came upon this forum by chance; I've thoroughly enjoyed interacting with Somalis during my time here.

I can certainly leave if that's the consensus; I have no wish to overstay my welcome.
You're one sneaky guy aren't you. Did you say "if that's the consensus"? That's one tall order you've got there my friend. Somalis agreeing on something only happens once in a blue moon. You've clearly been here long enough to know about how we interact with each other might as well call yourself an honorary somali at this point. Matter of fact most of us don't believe that you're a dinka.

Aegon

The Conqueror, King of all Westeros
I feel bad for Ethiopian guy, pratically every Habesha girl i know date/marry outside

You're one sneaky guy aren't you. Did you say "if that's the consensus"? That's one tall order you've got there my friend. Somalis agreeing on something only happens once in a blue moon. You've clearly been here long enough to know about how we interact with each other might as well call yourself an honorary somali at this point. Matter of fact most of us don't believe that you're a dinka.

:deadpeter:

ROFL at me being a sheegato

:russ::drakelaugh:

Khaemwaset

Djiboutian 🇩🇯 | 𐒖𐒆𐒄A𐒗𐒃 🇸🇴
VIP
I think it’s the other way around tbh ...... Habesha women stay fetishizing west african men.
Lmao this whole horner/madow thing is so overblown. All horner ethnicities have a hatred of mixing with foriegners. It is not uncommon for a horner who was raised to believe they are a madow westerner to intermarry with a westerner. But any horner who is close to their culture does no marry out of it.

Nin123

Patriarchy is from Allah
VIP
Nigerian Passport bros 💀

View attachment 262059

Ethiopian/kenyan are nationalities not ethnicity both of them include somalis due to somalis being native to those countries. Now we may not identify at all with the label Ethiopian and obviously not all somalis are Ethiopian somalis or kenyan somalis but until we get our land back nothing will change that. Then again the Ethiopians being referred to here are habeshas I don't know why somalis are getting involved.
Nah mate when someone is mentioning Ethiopia I always imagine habasha cause I associate it with them. And Kenya is for Bantu and Nilotic group not some suju Somalis.