Nigerian website claims Somali girls are "Nigerian beauties".

Screenshot 2020-11-17 at 14.16.52.png

Screenshot 2020-11-17 at 14.18.32.png

There are more, but see for yourself. How can we report this website???

I've said this countless times but Somalis are getting too much strange and negative attention from others, now they're even stealing images of our girls and claiming them.

READ YOUR ADKHAAR! You are posting your images all over social media not realising that millions are staring at you without saying mashallah, or god forbid, wishing you ill or worse.

Stop oversharing, don't use your real name and information online. All attention is not good attention! If you know any of these girls, message them and tell them to report this. This is harmful.

Last edited:
Secondly, READ YOUR ADKHAAR! You are posting your images all over social media not realising that millions are staring at you without saying mashallah, or god forbid, wishing you ill or worse.

Stop oversharing, don't use your real name and information online. All attention is not good attention! If you know any of these girls, message them and tell them to report this. This is harmful.

I once studied with this hot Nigerian woman.She was Hausa.

I once met a Yoruba Muslim lady, who was a tall, dark, stunning beauty. West Africans have amazing bone structure and body types. I wish some of them would stop hyping up Arabs/Berbers or coveting Somali girls.

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
These Nigerians have a fetish for anything that doesn't have a west african feature.. That's why they want our women. But they don't know it takes two of the same ethnicity to produce these features.. It's like a mathematic equation, take out one value and the end result will be different.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I knew I should have blocked you the day you claimed a victim of rape "enjoyed rape". You are just getting worse and worse. Don't ever address me again.

Byeeee take your HIV medications looooooooooooooooooool

Trending