Nigerian website claims Somali girls are "Nigerian beauties".

The Somali Caesar

King of Sarcasmā€¢ Location: Rent free in your head
VIP
The Nigerians can take them and claim them. As those Halimos belong to the streets. If a Halimo ainā€™t wearing a long Hijab with a Niqab and also if sheā€™s posting pics of herself on Social media for millions to see what is she useful for. Iā€™ll say it again:

She šŸ‘ BelongsšŸ‘ TošŸ‘ ThešŸ‘ StreetsšŸ‘
:susp::camby::ufdup:

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
The Nigerians can take them and claim them. As those Halimos belong to the streets. If a Halimo ainā€™t wearing a long Hijab with a Niqab and also if sheā€™s posting pics of herself on Social media for millions to see what is she useful for. Iā€™ll say it again:

She šŸ‘ BelongsšŸ‘ TošŸ‘ ThešŸ‘ StreetsšŸ‘
:susp::camby::ufdup:
warya calm your breasts
I think itā€™s different if itā€™s a dude like I lost mine on my 15th birthday. I still remember it like yesterday January 25th 2014 10:25 pm is when @The Somali Caesar became a man :russsmug::hemad:

Iā€™m tired of taking L because of Westernized Halimos. Itā€™s a not a sexist thing either i donā€™t claim degenerate Faaraxs like Akafi Ali
You know its crazy west africans are tryna force somalis to love them no matter their looks. it works with the xalimosšŸ¤£ aint no way a faraax is gonna like a bantu chick

The Somali Caesar

VIP
warya calm your breasts
Literally in the same quote of mine that you tried to use against me:
ā€œI think itā€™s different if itā€™s a dudeā€.

My point being the perception of Men and Women arenā€™t the same. So your point is redundant.

9666A12F-0D70-4B7D-8FD3-8992D1AB8DBD.jpeg

The Somali Caesar

VIP
Wallahi Those Bantu Chicks make Twitter rants regularly that we as Faraxs somehow racist or some shit because we donā€™t find them attractive :mjlol: :chrisfreshhah:

Trending

Latest posts