Nigerian website claims Somali girls are "Nigerian beauties".

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
we thrive in hatred :rejoice::stevej:
They still not letting me post bisinka
1605645635131.png

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
They are doing it because no one has come forward. Somalis and this minority group in Nigeria look nothing alike. They merely like the Somali aesthetic and because Somali girls are Muslim and more represented online they claimed their photos.

The article only has 500 views in the past 3 months so I would have ignored it. Clearly no one is paying attention.

They are doing it because no one has come forward. Somalis and this minority group in Nigeria look nothing alike. They merely like the Somali aesthetic and because Somali girls are Muslim and more represented online so they claimed their photos.

The article only has 500 views in the past 3 months so I would have ignored it. Clearly no one is paying attention.

Unfortunately things like this can start showing up on google images etc.
I really want Somalis to start protecting their image and culture from vultures, respectfully and legally.

Nafiso Qalanjo

𝖂𝖊'𝖗𝖊 𝖌𝖔𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖙𝖔 𝖜𝖆𝖗 𝖇𝖆𝖇𝖞!
u have to sign in anyways. the comments are that we're anti black and don't identify as black and Somalis are trying so hard to be relevant.
I signed in but its saying that i dont have permission to view the page. And we r faaaaar from being anti black compared to them.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Unfortunately things like this can start showing up on google images etc.
I really want Somalis to start protecting their image and culture from vultures, respectfully and legally.

I agree. My advice is don't post photos publically on social media. Once your photo ends up on other channels its gone for good.

Another reason they might be claiming them is because most of them I doubt really know the difference between any MENA sub saharan and their own sahelian tribes scattered everywhere

Apollo

VIP
The Shuwa / Bagarra, are not native to Nigeria. They are recent migrants from North Chad/East Chad and Central North Sudan.

They look more like Somalis than most Nigerians. So.. it's not that big a deal.

These Nigerians have a fetish for anything that doesn't have a west african feature.. That's why they want our women. But they don't know it takes two of the same ethnicity to produce these features.. It's like a mathematic equation, take out one value and the end result will be different.
they might just acknowledge other countries' women but in reality, they won't marry outside their country. They are tribalistic too, a typical yoruba or hausa parent wont want their child marrying someone from ghana, ethiopia or anywhere else

they might just acknowledge other countries' women but in reality, they won't marry outside their country. They are tribalistic too, a typical yoruba or hausa parent wont want their child marrying someone from ghana, ethiopia or anywhere else

Are you Nigerian? You just joined and every comment you've made is about Nigerians lol.

Trending