Nigerian looking Faarax bootyclapping

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP

Its always the black Nigerian Congoloid looking Somali men that cape for ADOS and Blacks in general. Look at him virtue signalling I think Somalis need to stop being so harsh to their blick brothers :damn:

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
The guy is speaking fax tho.

People that defend the word as describing hair should ask themselves if describing ethnicities by their hair type is appropriate?

TekNiKo

VIP
The guy is speaking fax tho.

People that defend the word as describing hair should ask themselves if describing ethnicities by their hair type is appropriate?
Somalis also describe Hindis as Timojileec and Chinese as indho yar. Its simply descriptions and not derogatory hell we call the disabled Jiis and Lugeey Gacmey Iley etc.

Somalis tend to not be politically correct culturally not racist at all

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
Somalis also describe Hindis as Timojileec and Chinese as indho yar. Its simply descriptions and not derogatory hell we call the disabled Jiis and Lugeey Gacmey Iley etc.

Somalis tend to not be politically correct culturally not racist at all

Yes but Somalis also have a word for Chinese (Shiino) and Indians (Hindi) alongside their “nicknames”.

We have no appropriate word for Bantus apart from describing their hair.

Inb4 you say madoow, I thought you guys said it’s a white created concept and you have no part in it.

TekNiKo

VIP
Yes but Somalis also have a word for Chinese (Shiino) and Indians (Hindi) alongside their “nicknames”.

We have no appropriate word for Bantus apart from describing their hair.

Inb4 you say madoow, I thought you guys said it’s a white created concept and you have no part in it.
Nope the politically correct term would be “waa Afrikan” I heard this many times in Somalia. Apparently we dont consider ourselves “African” Like Berbers and Arabs in North Africa.

Afrikaan=Bantu in af Somali lingua

Its always the black Nigerian Congoloid looking Somali men that cape for ADOS and Blacks in general. Look at him virtue signalling I think Somalis need to stop being so harsh to their blick brothers :damn:
The word Jaree.r itself isn’t even a racist term it’s used to describe Anybody who’s african/black with type 4 hair & distinctive from Somali phenotype, the context in how the word is used negatively is why some people probably view it as a deogatory term overall, here in San Diego some Somali bantus even refer themselves as “jare’erweyne” believe it or not. :mjdontkno:

TekNiKo

VIP
The word Jaree.r itself isn’t even a racist term it’s used to describe Anybody who’s african/black with type 4 hair & distinctive from Somali phenotype, the context in how the word is used negatively is why some people probably view it as a deogatory term overall, here in San Diego some Somali bantus even refer themselves as “jare’erweyne” believe it or not. :mjdontkno:
Finally someone who gets the point tell that to our bogan @Periplus who insists its a racist term similar to the n word

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
Nope the politically correct term would be “waa Afrikan” I heard this many times in Somalia. Apparently we dont consider ourselves “African” Like Berbers and Arabs in North Africa.

Afrikaan=Bantu in af Somali lingua

Now why don’t we consider ourselves African?

How are Bantus more “African” than us?

Surely the answer is obvious by now...

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
Finally someone who gets the point tell that to our bogan @Periplus who insists its a racist term similar to the n word

Firstly, I never stated the term itself is racist.

I said that using it as our only term to define Bantu people is racist.

There is a clear difference

TekNiKo

VIP
Firstly, I never stated the term itself is racist.

I said that using it as our only term to define Bantu people is racist.

There is a clear difference
How the hell is defining people by their features racist? If someone called Somali skinny its not racist but if someone defines a Black as hard haired its suddenly racist ?

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
How the hell is defining people by their features racist? If someone called Somali skinny its not racist but if someone defines a Black as hard haired its suddenly racist ?

Defining a Somali as a skinny is not racist but if the only word for Somali in a language was skinny, then it’s racist.

Also why are you calling Bantus black if you don’t consider Somalis black ?

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
These guys always say Black is a white created identity and Somalis should not identify as such.

But why do you guys refer to other Africans as Black?

If you’re so against white created constructs, surely you would not refer to anyone as “Black” ???

giphy.gif

TekNiKo

VIP
These guys always say Black is a white created identity and Somalis should not identify as such.

But why do you guys refer to other Africans as Black?

If you’re so against white created constructs, surely you would not refer to anyone as “Black” ???
Somalis arent Black Black is a white colonial construct to define Negroids from
Nigero Congo river. Somalis are defined as Caucasians actually in terms of skull sculpture (in b4 Somalis are dark af, etc)

16A518A0-02BA-4D1C-B882-6367173B4544.jpeg

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
Somalis arent Black Black is a white colonial construct to define Negroids from
Nigero Congo river. Somalis are defined as Caucasians actually in terms of skull sculpture (in b4 Somalis are dark af, etc)

View attachment 198667

Somalis are defined as white?

Sorry to tell you this but people are more likely to judge you by your skin colour than your skull shape.

You’re moving like Monsieur Candy from Django Unchained.

:drakelaugh:

Trending

Latest posts