Nigerian looking Faarax bootyclapping

First of all this kid looks 💯 Somali!,secondly there's nothing wrong with having African features,smh. Oh lastly,jare er is a derogatory word and only looser Somalis use it

Somalis also describe Hindis as Timojileec and Chinese as indho yar. Its simply descriptions and not derogatory hell we call the disabled Jiis and Lugeey Gacmey Iley etc.

Somalis tend to not be politically correct culturally not racist at all
True,but the term jare er has inferiority attached to it,I doubt the others do

The word Jaree.r itself isn’t even a racist term it’s used to describe Anybody who’s african/black with type 4 hair & distinctive from Somali phenotype, the context in how the word is used negatively is why some people probably view it as a deogatory term overall, here in San Diego some Somali bantus even refer themselves as “jare’erweyne” believe it or not. :mjdontkno:
It's not racist,it's discriminative. Black people can't be racist

Its always the black Nigerian Congoloid looking Somali men that cape for ADOS and Blacks in general. Look at him virtue signalling I think Somalis need to stop being so harsh to their blick brothers :damn:

Its always the black Nigerian Congoloid looking Somali men that cape for ADOS and Blacks in general. Look at him virtue signalling I think Somalis need to stop being so harsh to their blick brothers :damn:
I don’t know why you’re coming for his looks. He has a nice nose!

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
The guy is speaking fax tho.

People that defend the word as describing hair should ask themselves if describing ethnicities by their hair type is appropriate?
I agree that’s wrong but the word jar3er (coily hair) isn’t wrong altogether right?

Last edited:

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
I agree that’s wrong but the word Madow (coily hair) isn’t wrong altogether right?

Madoow is black in Somali.

Using j*reer to describe a hair type (kinky hair) isn't wrong but using that as the only name for an entire ethnicity shows arrogance and racism.

Imagine if the only name in the English language for Somalis was "skinny".

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
These guys always say Black is a white created identity and Somalis should not identify as such.

But why do you guys refer to other Africans as Black?

If you’re so against white created constructs, surely you would not refer to anyone as “Black” ???
Yeah because we knew some specific groups like Indians and Chinese very well, we call other timo jileec “hindi”, and other indhoyar as “shinis”.
The same way calling a chinese person from china “ shinis” instead of “indhoyar”, is like calling a bantu Congolese from congo “waa congolees” instead of “Madow/madhow”. Also isn’t “shinis”, English influenced? That concept of race can take play if you include china. At the end of the day, somalis correctly identify groups of people isn’t common, and that didn’t extend out to most ethnic groups with coily hair.

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
Somalis dont care what the white man thinks we are the original Caucasoid they are our children first human was from the Horn. Sheesh
We are not the original “Caucasians”, nigga do we look like we are from the caucus mountains? We are the original somalis, that’s it

It’s funny because I see black people on social media always come for Somali features but yet we never complain. Also surely if we are “black” like them they wouldn’t be offended.

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
Madoow is black in Somali.

Using j*reer to describe a hair type (kinky hair) isn't wrong but using that as the only name for an entire ethnicity shows arrogance and racism.

Imagine if the only name in the English language for Somalis was "skinny".
Lol it automatically corrects to Madhow, i wrote Jar3er.

Not gone lie, skinny isn’t an insult, better than african booty scratchin alien headed an

giphy.gif

It’s funny because I see black people on social media always come for Somali features but yet we never complain. Also surely if we are “black” like them they wouldn’t be offended.
We're not their people. They know this deep down, that's why they get offended

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
Yeah because we knew some specific groups like Indians and Chinese very well, we call other timo jileec “hindi”, and other indhoyar as “shinis”.
The same way calling a chinese person from china “ shinis” instead of “indhoyar”, is like calling a bantu Congolese from congo “waa congolees” instead of “Madow/madhow”. Also isn’t “shinis”, English influenced? That concept of race can take play if you include china. At the end of the day, somalis correctly identify groups of people isn’t common, and that didn’t extend out to most ethnic groups with coily hair.

Somalis have interacted with Bantus for centuries yet they have no appropriate name for their ethnic group apart from “kinky”.

It’s one thing to call someone kinky haired but another if your only name for them is kinky.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
There’s nothing wrong with the name j*reer but there’s a problem with the fact that is the only name we have for them.

Indho yar however, is completely racist.

The word is not the somali equilevant of the nword, it can have a negative connotation attached to it depending on context. Context matters when discussing this topic

Exactly, the word is misplaced in a Western context and we shouldn't call AAs, Jamaicans, Nigerians that, but it's fine back home, since the Somali Bantus refer to themselves as Jaréerweyne.
The usage of the word jaréer in Somalia is more akin to the historical use of negro in the New World, a physical descriptor used out of convenience.
It has not the same derogatory meaning as the n-word.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
We're not their people. They know this deep down, that's why they get offended
I don’t claim Ethiopians or kikuyu as my “people”, nor did my ancestors, why woukd I claim people on the other side of the continent. I claim Somali first, on LSA and thecoli they get upset we say we are somali before anything else, many wsnt us to claim black first đŸ„Č
They act like we think we’re superior because of our looks laakin we just love our people, we are somali supremacists. They’ve created this fake idea that horners think they’re superior, like hellooooo, it’s just called self-love, we not a cucked group
Like girl nahhhh, I’m black but that’s not sn identity that shaped me, nor was I raised in a stereotypical black American culture. I claim MY muslimnimo first and foremost, then my somalinimo, then a huge ass wall, then the white people’s creation, called “black”.

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
Somalis have interacted with Bantus for centuries yet they have no appropriate name for their ethnic group apart from “kinky”.

It’s one thing to call someone kinky haired but another if your only name for them is kinky.
Perhaps back then they called them by their respective tribes?

Trending