Nigerian looking Faarax bootyclapping

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
Somalis arent Black Black is a white colonial construct to define Negroids from
Nigero Congo river. Somalis are defined as Caucasians actually in terms of skull sculpture (in b4 Somalis are dark af, etc)

View attachment 198667
NO no not that pic, please stop using that, it is literally insulting us.

200.gif

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Somalis are defined as white?

Sorry to tell you this but people are more likely to judge you by your skin colour than your skull shape.

You’re moving like Monsieur Candy from Django Unchained.

:drakelaugh:
Somalis dont care what the white man thinks we are the original Caucasoid they are our children first human was from the Horn. Sheesh

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
Somalis dont care what the white man thinks we are the original Caucasoid they are our children first human was from the Horn. Sheesh

If the first human is from the Horn then Somalis are also the original Bantu.

Why you only claiming your Caucasian children and not your Bantu children???

:umad:

These guys always say Black is a white created identity and Somalis should not identify as such.

But why do you guys refer to other Africans as Black?

If you’re so against white created constructs, surely you would not refer to anyone as “Black” ???
Because they call themselves blacks. So we are the bad guys calling people what they want to be called?

Based

VIP
Haha it's always the darkest long faced Somalis that pick up on topics like this. It makes us look like the biggest self haters if all of us look like the man in the video.

Cerberus

I started my own security company Cerberus.
VIP

Its always the black Nigerian Congoloid looking Somali men that cape for ADOS and Blacks in general. Look at him virtue signalling I think Somalis need to stop being so harsh to their blick brothers :damn:

Nigerian looking Kulaha, waryaa some of our Somali DNA relatives have Nigerian and other stuff in them. The Nigerian DNA is in a lot of us Somalis bro.

Screenshot_2021-07-25-16-33-26-169_com.twentythreeandme.app.jpg

Its always the black Nigerian Congoloid looking Somali men that cape for ADOS and Blacks in general. Look at him virtue signalling I think Somalis need to stop being so harsh to their blick brothers :damn:
i don’t understand why you have to attack him personally? What did he do to you anyways? If you don’t agree with his message then criticize his message but why go after him personally? And he does not look like Nigerian, just cuz he looks like he’s big doesn’t make him non- farax. Warya are you jealous or something lol

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Haha it's always the darkest long faced Somalis that pick up on topics like this. It makes us look like the biggest self haters if all of us look like the man in the video.
Yup just look at @Amirah the biggest Somali hater defending this clown they probably look alike dark and low cheekbones. They rebel against Somalis and side with Bantus cause they bare the same resemblance and struggle :mjlol:

World

VIP
Thankfully I’ve never met one of these BLM SJW faraxs in real life, they probably don’t associate themselves with other Somalis. One roadman farax I know calls his madow friend adoon to his face. :russ: