Nigerian looking Faarax bootyclapping

World

VIP
At the end of the day it's a derogatory word,so don't use it? What's so hard about that lmao?
At the end of the day a million people in Somalia refer to themselves as jare*er, they don’t consider it derogatory. They refer to ethnic Somalis as jileec. Why are you trying to impose your western BLM victim mentality on to other cultures?

At the end of the day a million people in Somalia refer to themselves as jare*er, they don’t consider it derogatory. They refer to ethnic Somalis as jileec. Why are you trying to impose your western BLM victim mentality on to other people?
I don't know why you're lying ATM,you know that jar eer is used as an insult. It's a disgusting word used to make someone feel inferior.

I follow him, his name is Bahad, pretty cool guy.

And he looks Somali????? I don't know why you guys say to every Somali person that you disagree with that they don't look Somali. Not all Somalis look the same.

As to his argument, this is probably going to get many of you mad, but he's mostly right, Madow means a tribe in Somalia, but in the context that many Somalis use it's most definitely racist, and then try to justify it by it's literal meaning as Somali Bantu.

It's not necessarilly a slur but it can be used in derogatory ways, the only "Madows" are the Somali Bantus in Southern Somalia.

World

VIP
I don't know why you're lying ATM,you know that jar eer is used as an insult. It's a disgusting word used to make someone feel inferior.
It means kinky hair, that’s all. I think you subconsciously believe that jar*er/kinky hair is disgusting and inferior. That’s why you believe it’s an insult. You are a bad person. There is nothing wrong with jar*er hair, xalimos like yourself remind me of left wing middle class white people who claim to support BLM and are for equality yet deep down are very racist.

It means kinky hair, that’s all. I think you subconsciously think that jar*er/kinky hair is disgusting and inferior. That’s why you believe it’s an insult. You are a bad person. There is nothing wrong with jar*er hair, xalimos like yourself remind me of left wing middle class white people who claim to support BLM and are for equality yet deep down are very racist.
How do u know I'm a xalimo,stop assuming my gender,it's offensive! You know exactly that Somalis who use that word don't use it it to identify a person in a good way,but in a bad way. Meaning,that they think higher of themselves!.look at u trying to change the meaning 🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡

I follow him, his name is Bahad, pretty cool guy.

And he looks Somali????? I don't know why you guys say to every Somali person that you disagree with that they don't look Somali. Not all Somalis look the same.

As to his argument, this is probably going to get many of you mad, but he's mostly right, Madow means a tribe in Somalia, but in the context that many Somalis use it's most definitely racist, and then try to justify it by it's literal meaning as Somali Bantu.

It's not necessarilly a slur but it can be used in derogatory ways, the only "Madows" are the Somali Bantus in Southern Somalia.

giphy.gif

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
@Abdalla take note you gotta adapt to what people want your Afghan girlfriend threads just wont cut it for trending and are no match for race/gender war content :dead1:

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
It’s funny because I see black people on social media always come for Somali features but yet we never complain. Also surely if we are “black” like them they wouldn’t be offended.
War heede Somali ma tihid, runta no sheeg.

Trending