Next Level Arab-begging

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
What do you mean by the Somali translated version of the quran? I don't want to put words in your mouth so please explain

Just like the King James version of the Bible we need one for the Quran.

It helped increase literacy in middle age England and was one of the biggest reasons they and the other Europeans quickly bypassed the Chinese at that time.

Kids in Somalia spend most of their youth reciting the Quran in Arabic whilst not understanding it.

At the end their left with low literacy levels in Afsoomali or English...The only languages that matter IMO.

Let's keep a close civil & equal relationship with our Arab neighbours but let's not dilute our culture further.

Just like the King James version of the Bible we need one for the Quran.

It helped increase literacy in middle age England and was one of the biggest reasons they and the other Europeans quickly bypassed the Chinese at that time.

Kids in Somalia spend most of their youth reciting the Quran in Arabic whilst not understanding it.

At the end their left with low literacy levels in Afsoomali or English...The only languages that matter IMO.

Let's keep a close civil & equal relationship with our Arab neighbours but let's not dilute our culture further.
It's Haram to translate the Quran the reason why the Bible and the toorah got corrupted is because of translation.

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
It's Haram to translate the Quran the reason why the Bible and the toorah got corrupted is because of translation.

Does the Quran itself prohibit it or is it a ruling made by a long lost hadith made up by an imperialist Arab?

I always wondered why you're so pro Arab.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Far from Arab begging, it was a beautiful song about our country.

Meesha wa Beerta Nabadda iyo Liido.

What would a sad little man confined to his hooyos council house know about being proud of his nation

I downloaded this video. Noloow Somalia!!

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Arab bootyclappery is a big problem in Somali culture. The Somali language is already almost an Arabic pidgin. The culture is also extremely Arabized.

Calling out Arab bootyclappery is warranted. Slippery slope towards becoming Sudan.
Arabic is a divine language of the Quran so its very important to us Muslims.

It is a sign for those who don't know but speak out of ignorance.

images (8).jpeg

Don't waste your time on atheists and other disbelieving folks.. there are so many ayats in the quran that they are blinded they will never see the truth even if a Devine miracle happens in front of them they will still deny..

God has promised the eternal fire for people like that..there are dozens of examples in the quran and 100s of hadiths...

Just make a silent prayer

Macalin M

Out here
Don't waste your time on atheists and other disbelieving folks.. there are so many ayats in the quran that they are blinded they will never see the truth even if a Devine miracle happens in front of them they will still deny..

God has promised the eternal fire for people like that..there are dozens of examples in the quran and 100s of hadiths...

Just make a silent prayer
I don’t know about the ruling on translations but you saying “they are so many ayats in the Quran that they are blinded to” kinda proves his point.
He literally stated that kids memorise the Quran but do not understand it

I don’t know about the ruling on translations but you saying “they are so many ayats in the Quran that they are blinded to” kinda proves his point.
He literally stated that kids memorise the Quran but do not understand it

My reply was not directed to that particular stupidity.. But towards the countless blasphemous remarks anti islam propagandist make just to make themselves feel good about their own failures in life.

These countless attacks on Arabs is not an attack on Arabs in particular but it's on islam.. they are too cowardly to address the issue that carries such heavy burden on them.

I dont like or dislike Arabs in any differently than all the other Muslim nations in the world..let's not forget Arabs stretch from Mauritania to Persia from southern Turkey to the coast of Tanzania..

Today it's let's change the quran from Arabic to Somali tomorrow he'll be saying I hate Arabs let's have our own prophets..

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I have no problem with Arab language. I have a problem of singing. Perhaps had they recited Quran instead of singing, it would have been better. Affection for ethnic tribes and Somalinnimo is over rated. Qabil love is Jahilia.

Arabs can often find out the topic you are talking about in Somali if they listen carefully.

Especially academic level Somali is extremely Arabic.

The funniest is Arab-beggars who write on Wikipedia that Somalis speak the Yemeni dialect.

Most Somalis don't speak Arabic, and the few that do speak 100% textbook Fusxa. Imagine begging Yemenis...:liberaltears::drakelaugh:

Does the Quran itself prohibit it or is it a ruling made by a long lost hadith made up by an imperialist Arab?

I always wondered why you're so pro Arab.
"If We had made it a foreign Quran, they would have said, ‘If only its verses were clear! What? Foreign speech to an Arab?’ Say, ‘It is guidance and healing for those who have faith, but the ears of the disbelievers are heavy, they are blind to it, it is as if they are being called from a distant place.’ (Qur'an 41:44)
Allah chose the arabic language to be the language of the Quran there are tafsiirs Quran can't be translated as if it was there are words that will change their meanings due to not having an equivalent

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending