Next Level Arab-begging

Status
Not open for further replies.
Arabs can often find out the topic you are talking about in Somali if they listen carefully.

Especially academic level Somali is extremely Arabic.
Yeah a lot of gaalo assume I'm speaking arabic when I speak Somali :manny: I guess it's our destiny to become arabs

Completely agree with you on this! What's funny is most Arabs aren't even Arabs but assimilated people. LMFAO!

The people of Libya, Algeria, Morroco, Tunisia and Western Sahara are ethnically Berbers. The people in Syria, Iraq, Kuwait, and Lebonan are ethnically Assyrians. While Egyptians are ethnically Coptic but some real Arabs settled in that country.

Only Yemen, Oman, UAE, Qatar, Bahrain and Jordon are the real Arabs. The rest are a bunch of fake and assimilated people.
The arabs mixed with cadaan roman slave girls whom they favoured over arab women at the time. Hence why most arabs have a lighter complexion nowadays and some have blue eyes, which is not a semetic trait. The jews in israel are also heavily caucasian mixed so don't be surprised to see them with predominately blue eyes as appose to their regional cousins the palestinians.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
The arabs mixed with cadaan roman slave girls whom they favoured over arab women at the time. Hence why most arabs have a lighter complexion nowadays and some have blue eyes, which is not a semetic trait. The jews in israel are also heavily caucasian mixed so don't be surprised to see them with predominately blue eyes as appose to their regional cousins the palestinians.

That's only in Lebanon and parts of Syria but they are ethnically Assyrians though. I agree with you on the Jewish part since they've been living in Europe after they were kicked out from their homeland, so they were bound to have some admixture.

FendiFanatic

Freedom of Speech
Arabs get beat tf up in Tdot Malis always have them shook. My dawg from time hit a lick on this Arab guy and the guy was giving him everything:mjlol: Worst part is the Arab guy had a strap on him :bell:

I'm cringing so hard I've become a black hole from the density.

HandsomeDelectableCleanerwrasse-max-1mb.gif
Lol if I sing in English does that mean I am begging Americans, Australians and the British? Wax ad sheegto baa weysay!

Arab bootyclapping is a term coined by @Western4Life / AbdiJohnson to degrade s who beg to be Arab or show signs of being a wannabe Arab. It is good rhetorical device.
Hey , I am a grown ass man . Don’t take to me about male Booty .

As for the what you wrote , it is once again pointless .

Guy singing “I am a proud Somali “in Arabic equals Arab Worshipper or beggar because that’s the logic what cliquey little bums of Somdlispot say ...,.,

Great frogging logic from our so called high IQ professors .

I see some Ayrab worshippers triggered here

tenor.gif
Bums and fake Somali retards who masquerade as Ethiopians can’t trigger nobody . We just dismantle your arguments with logic and the only thing you can do is reply with silly little one -liners. Please don’t mistake Karbash for being triggered .

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
Bums and fake Somali retards who masquerade as Ethiopians can’t trigger nobody . We just dismantle your arguments with logic and the only thing you can do is reply with silly little one -liners. Please don’t mistake Karbash for being triggered .
You got worked up, you Ayrab worshipping multinicking bum. You didn’t dismantle shit, you just showed your racism towards Ethiopians. I won’t change my opinion so stop wasting your time, you lowlife racist fivehead low iq inbred.

You got worked up, you Ayrab worshipping multinicking bum. You didn’t dismantle shit, you just showed your racism towards Ethiopians. I won’t change my opinion so stop wasting your time, you lowlife racist fivehead low iq inbred.
I am not worked up . This is light work .

I never displayed any racism towards Ethiopians . That’s a very weak card you pulled , not that your are Ethiopian anyway , you weirdo Farax masquerading as an Ethiopian female .

The point is not for you to change your opinion . Your opinion is like that of a donkey , if not worse . My only aim was to show how retarded this thread and the arguments within it are .

Guy singing I am proud Somali in Arabic equals much ado about nothing .

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
I am not worked up . This is light work .

I never displayed any racism towards Ethiopians . That’s a very weak card you pulled , not that your are Ethiopian anyway , you weirdo Farax masquerading as an Ethiopian female .

The point is not for you to change your opinion . Your opinion is like that of a donkey , if not worse . My only aim was to show how retarded this thread and the arguments within it are .

Guy singing I am proud Somali in Arabic equals much ado about nothing .

You are such loser with so much time in hands. So there are Somalians who claim habesha wow I didn’t know some of y’all were ashamed of your people :chrisfreshhah:
The guy could’ve sang that in Somali wtf is he so ashamed to sing in his native language lol
Liberate yourselves from Ayrabs.

Y’all went from this
ec5863ecb51fcdd4dc09725d1d30d9af--african-dress-african-women.jpg

90fe063837801d8c67f81ddc106327da.jpg

To this

iQJTrDX.jpg

somaliaschools.jpg

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
There are over a 100 million Arab speakers in the region and their economies are worth more than a 100x ours.

What's wrong with wanting to be part of a larger economic region?

Speaking their language doesn't mean selling out.

It's either them or the east Africa community of Kikuyu's and Hutu's.

Partaking in their culture doesn't necessarily mean Arab worship.

Let's be real; 90% of our culture is either from them or South Asians.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

There are over a 100 million Arab speakers in the region and their economies are worth more than a 100x ours.

What's wrong with wanting to be part of a larger economic region?

Speaking their language doesn't mean selling out.

It's either them or the east Africa community of Kikuyu's and Hutu's.

Partaking in their culture doesn't necessarily mean Arab worship.

Let's be real; 90% of our culture is either from them or South Asians.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
What do you mean by the Somali translated version of the quran? I don't want to put words in your mouth so please explain

Most Somalians believe that they are Ayrabs, they name their kids some Ayrab sounding names. Ayrabs have ruined your country and culture.
Calling out my account? So you were one of those trolls ? What a multinicking loser, go reply back with your other username. You spineless peiece of crap

Says the one who called her self Jennifer..

You will never see a Somali with a western name where as the Ethiopians can't wait to take a western name..

Arab or no Arab, islamic names are used by ALL Muslim communities from around the world ..Mali to East China ..From Russia to South Africa and every community in between including more than half of the ethiopian population..

Besides we have been trading with the Arabs for over a 1000 years ...How long have you known the original Jeniffer users...???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts