Next Level Arab-begging

Status
Not open for further replies.
Most Somalians believe that they are Ayrabs, they name their kids some Ayrab sounding names. Ayrabs have ruined your country and culture.
Calling out my account? So you were one of those trolls ? What a multinicking loser, go reply back with your other username. You spineless peiece of crap
Most don’t believe they’re Arabs . Two Qabils believe they descend from Arab which is completely different. Such a view is held by many groups across Africa . It means nothing !

It’s no different to some Xabashis claiming to descend from Jews or the Beta Israel mythology . Even the Yoruba believe they came from the Middle East . So there goes your myopic child -like logic .

As for Arab names , almost the entire globe has Hebrew or Arab names .

You think David is frogging English name ? You think Jesus is a Spanish name ?

Don’t come on a Somali forum trying to make sly digs at us . Have respect or you will get karbashed .

Arab bootyclappery is a big problem in Somali culture. The Somali language is already almost an Arabic pidgin. The culture is also extremely Arabized.

Calling out Arab bootyclappery is warranted. Slippery slope towards becoming Sudan.

I refuse to insult another Somali man singing “I am a proud Somali” and call him gay names like “Booty” just because he sang it in Arabic language . Such sentiments have nothing to do with some great desire to save the Somali language which most of you can’t even speak properly anyway nor is it an argument which needs to be taken seriously. Stuff and nonsense !

Apollo

VIP
I refuse to insult another Somali man singing “I am a proud Somali” and call him gay names like “Booty” just because he sang it in Arabic language . Such sentiments have nothing to do with some great desire to save the Somali language which most of you can’t even speak properly anyway nor is it an argument which needs to be taken seriously. Stuff and nonsense !

Arab bootyclapping is a term coined by @Western4Life / AbdiJohnson to degrade s who beg to be Arab or show signs of being a wannabe Arab. It is good rhetorical device.

Arab bootyclapping is a term coined by @Western4Life / AbdiJohnson to degrade s who beg to be Arab or show signs of being a wannabe Arab. It is good rhetorical device.
I don’t think Somalis want to be Arab, they just hate being African and want to distance themselves from it by clinging to other labels/races and arabs are the closest by

Apollo

VIP
I don’t think Somalis want to be Arab, they just hate being African and want to distance themselves from it by clinging to other labels/races and arabs are the closest by

The Isaaq and Darod clan made up fake Banu Hashim lineages. Ultimate Arab wannabeism. Joining the Arab League without speaking Arabic as their first language also an epic fail.

Singing a popular Arabic song about somalis is not 'begging' I'm sure no one would have issues if it was in any european language

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
You guys are actual hasid. So it's okay if Somalis single in English about being proud of being somalis but not in Arabic. I wont even bring up the sings since I dont want anyone listening to it because of me. This bantu somali guy was raised in Arab country. He didn't make a song for arabs to listen to:mahubowtf:

Most Somalians believe that they are Ayrabs, they name their kids some Ayrab sounding names. Ayrabs have ruined your country and culture.
Calling out my account? So you were one of those trolls ? What a multinicking loser, go reply back with your other username. You spineless peiece of crap
I am Dr Uprightdown in Xeer, dhaqan reer galbeed iyo Madaxweyne of suug dhaqan consult me to fix stuff.

The Arabs are a race, we have the Hebrews and Aramiacs and persians these are races. There is nothing wrong with naming children Abdullah, slave of Allah or Abdulrahman Slave of the Al Merciful. We should not constrict the freedom of naming names to our children that is Islamically correct. They are some names that is in af soonali that we should not name our children because it is islamically allowed.

For example Guuled, guuled means that one who has guul and guul means victory. Allah the only one who has victory, Allah is al-fatah or the victorious.

If you have been jahiil about history, then I can explain why 99% percent of muslim majority states are failed:
1. Colonisation
2. No ideas
3. No eduucation
4. Low employment rate

Actually our rulers destoryed our dhaqan, dhaanto was no men and women mix but it was mens play in remote areas abd was considered taboo. Somali changed their dhaqan.

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
I see some Ayrab worshippers triggered here

tenor.gif

Heyyall

Just keeping it real
What the hell you? And why are you on Somalispot?
:kodaksmiley:

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
The Isaaq and Darod clan made up fake Banu Hashim lineages. Ultimate Arab wannabeism. Joining the Arab League without speaking Arabic as their first language also an epic fail.
The Arab league wanted us to join since we were much more powerful then. It was strategic since we are their neighbours.

NotAjnabi

Somalilander
I am Dr Uprightdown in Xeer, dhaqan reer galbeed iyo Madaxweyne of suug dhaqan consult me to fix stuff.

The Arabs are a race, we have the Hebrews and Aramiacs and persians these are races. There is nothing wrong with naming children Abdullah, slave of Allah or Abdulrahman Slave of the Al Merciful. We should not constrict the freedom of naming names to our children that is Islamically correct. They are some names that is in af soonali that we should not name our children because it is islamically allowed.

For example Guuled, guuled means that one who has guul and guul means victory. Allah the only one who has victory, Allah is al-fatah or the victorious.

If you have been jahiil about history, then I can explain why 99% percent of muslim majority states are failed:
1. Colonisation
2. No ideas
3. No eduucation
4. Low employment rate

Actually our rulers destoryed our dhaqan, dhaanto was no men and women mix but it was mens play in remote areas abd was considered taboo. Somali changed their dhaqan.
Shut up, I will name my son Guuled.

Guleed will be the name of my first born. He will be a successful man inshallah.

hahahaha you want me to call my son adoon, ahahahahaaha funny guy
Ubaidah means His Slave meaning he is Allah's Slave. Abu ubadiah bin jarrah was the one of the earilest men to convert to islam, fought in many expidition for Islam.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending