Never support black businesses

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lool remember that line

Put my d in her abs call me abdi hella Somali niggas were rinsing it out on Sc ngl

Them 2 and chip are the two uk rappers I respect I’ve been fucking with them since like 010

That line alone almost made me delete sc. Throw a bone at somalis and they run after it ffs. All these artists hype up somalis but never put one on :hillarybiz:

Yh I have 2 emails this is the email I use on daily basis. We should all send emails because we need to hurt his pockets. Stop him from making money:it0tdo8:
I will send one very soon. Just post the full email we need to contact so everyone can see it. I really doubt mods will have problem with it

Ladies and gentleman i just want to say this successfull black man works at a very succesful top restaurant and is a chef at crepes and cones with nearly 4,000 followers and has quite a few somali followers supporting him YET he is here ridiculing us and yall beg it with these people? cant relate and could never be me but go ahead and support him by REPORTING him to crepesandconesbookings@gmail.com do your thang and let him not get away with it bastaarka xuun

AND BEFORE YALL ATTACK ME AND SAY THIS WAS AGES AGO HE WAS VERY WELL KNOWN IN TWITTER BACK IN THE DAY AND SAID A LOT OF STUFF TILL HE MADE IT BIG DELETES SOME OF THE HORRIBLE SEE HOW KEPT THE LESSER?????

c9c729da-159f-4d1c-9504-8701d187bf58.png

This is the

Wait a minute...

How did you even find these tweets anyway :ayaanswag:

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
I cant screenshot what i wrote but this is what i sent to two of my email accounts

"crepesandconesbookings@gmail.com

I love visiting and going to crepes and cones but a recent attention has been drawn on me about one of your employers being very racist and saying hurtful things on twitter about my ethnicity baring in mind somalis are the 2 largest african diaspora in London and crepes and cones being very popular among by people but how can i continue to support your brand if you employed someone who have spread hatred and made fun of my country who are dying though war and poverty"

"im not sure if im happy with what one of your employers said about somali people i am friends with a few" me pretending to be ajanabi LOL

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
Wait a minute...

How did you even find these tweets anyway :ayaanswag:
he was very well known around 2013 and i just recently saw him tweet about him promoting his new chef line and wa slike wasnt he who used to cuss somalis and i got triggeres because he got promoted to some top restaurant lol

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
Loooool no Somali girl would be attracted to that huge nosed, ugly Madow.
Bye self hater!
i feel sorry for uk somalis these vile creatures are ingrained with somalis and convincing the faraaxs and xaalimos in supporting their music businesses forgetting they were the same ones who engaged in the somali bullying fest in 2012/2013 and allowing asians and arabs in saying terrible stuff about somalia and somali girls forget "cadaanka iska ilaali" more like MAADOWKA ISKA ILAALI 100 x worse

Whats getting a guy that makes pancakes for a living sacked gonna do for me?
These are the same blacks who try hard to get someone fired from a workplace because of racist tweets or even their uni and college. They tried to do that to a Somali boy on Twitter after he said darkskin girls are demons or some shit like that. We will do the same.

I cant screenshot what i wrote but this is what i sent to two of my email accounts

"crepesandconesbookings@gmail.com

I love visiting and going to crepes and cones but a recent attention has been drawn on me about one of your employers being very racist and saying hurtful things on twitter about my ethnicity baring in mind somalis are the 2 largest african diaspora in London and crepes and cones being very popular among by people but how can i continue to support your brand if you employed someone who have spread hatred and made fun of my country who are dying though war and poverty"

"im not sure if im happy with what one of your employers said about somali people i am friends with a few" me pretending to be ajanabi LOL

I thought their email was bookings@crepesandcones.com? When I went on their main website

These are the same blacks who try hard to get someone fired from a workplace because of racist tweets or even their uni and college. They tried to do that to a Somali boy on Twitter after he said darkskin girls are demons or some shit like that. We will do the same.

Hope you get what you want from this hermana

Status
Not open for further replies.