Never support black businesses

Status
Not open for further replies.

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
Sidi

These guys are more sensitive than a first-time pregnant lady with morning sickness. Here on Somalispot, every race, ethnic group and nationality is dissed and they complain and whinge about a tweet in 2012.
your a dirty kuffar that will burn in hell for all eternity so your opinion is invalid.

Sidi

These guys are more sensitive than a first-time pregnant lady with morning sickness. Here on Somalispot, every race, ethnic group and nationality is dissed and they complain and whinge about a tweet in 2012.
Blacks do the same same so? We will hurt his pockets inshallah more will join to send emails.

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
Blacks do the same same so? We will hurt his pockets inshallah more will join to send emails.
ignore him when it is written that you will suffer in hellfire for all eternity with shaytaans and the zionists you give up in life and tweet shit

Ladies and gentleman i just want to say this successfull black man works at a very succesful top restaurant and is a chef at crepes and cones with nearly 4,000 followers and has quite a few somali followers supporting him YET he is here ridiculing us and yall beg it with these people? cant relate and could never be me but go ahead and support him by REPORTING him to crepesandconesbookings@gmail.com do your thang and let him not get away with it bastaarka xuun

AND BEFORE YALL ATTACK ME AND SAY THIS WAS AGES AGO HE WAS VERY WELL KNOWN IN TWITTER BACK IN THE DAY AND SAID A LOT OF STUFF TILL HE MADE IT BIG DELETES SOME OF THE HORRIBLE SEE HOW KEPT THE LESSER?????

c9c729da-159f-4d1c-9504-8701d187bf58.png

This is the

because they have no rights in speaking about somalis in an inferior way when WE are superior towards them.

Something tells me that there is something else behind this. Hmm. Cant quite put my finger on it:yacadiim:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending