Never support black businesses

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sidi

These guys are more sensitive than a first-time pregnant lady with morning sickness. Here on Somalispot, every race, ethnic group and nationality is dissed and they complain and whinge about a tweet in 2012.

Black Caribbean people are the lowest of the low in UK society with the exception of the nigerians.

I don't think you look weird because of nuclear waste...cuz i don't think any one will waste their nuclear weapons in somalia...and the somalis wouldn't know a nuclear bomb from a camel's poop.
I attribute the weird looks to the inbreeding over centuries.

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
Something tells me that there is something else behind this. Hmm. Cant quite put my finger on it:yacadiim:
saaxib i aint into Madow men never was never will just got triggered because of his sucess and how he is leeching off somalis and fooling them into supporting his business when he tweeted horrible staff

I don't think you look weird because of nuclear waste...cuz i don't think any one will waste their nuclear weapons in somalia...and the somalis wouldn't know a nuclear bomb from a camel's poop.
I attribute the weird looks to the inbreeding over centuries.
Listen hear you delusional black I believe the problems of black folks come from the 300 year process of deformed caveman apes having sex in ol uncle Billy’s plantion

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
Black Caribbean people are the lowest of the low in UK society with the exception of the nigerians.
nigerians are no different yes they are successfull in terms of education and career wise but they were part of the whole somali bullying fest back in the day and have deeo hatred for us

nigerians are no different yes they are successfull in terms of education and career wise but they were part of the whole somali bullying fest back in the day and have deeo hatred for us

Oh so now you hate them because they bullied you and not because they are the lowest of the low like the caribbeans? Ok y'all need to get together and decide which direction you want to take this. Come to some kind of consensus as to who is low and who is high and we can have a discussion.

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
Oh so now you hate them because they bullied you and not because they are the lowest of the low like the caribbeans? Ok y'all need to get together and decide which direction you want to take this. Come to some kind of consensus as to who is low and who is high and we can have a discussion.
i dont have any problem with nigerians lol im just saying theyre no different to the caribbeans who hate us 24/7 get yo facts right

i dont have any problem with nigerians lol im just saying theyre no different to the caribbeans who hate us 24/7 get yo facts right

But the other donkey said they are the lowest of the low and in fact he puts caribbeans just above them?

Ok i recognize a long time ago that i lose brain cells every time i come here and have to do a difficult science project the next day to replenish my brain cells. You phuckers are dumb as a door knob.
Lol!

This i agree with they always cry racism but say they are always targeted but they don't realise that other minority groups face the same exact same thing.

Thanks for translating...you seem a grade or two above the others. So what "same exact..same thing" your words....do somalis face?

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
But the other donkey said they are the lowest of the low and in fact he puts caribbeans just above them?

Ok i recognize a long time ago that i lose brain cells every time i come here and have to do a difficult science project the next day to replenish my brain cells. You phuckers are dumb as a door knob.
Lol!
so why wont you leave this forum is for somalis only your people aint welcomed around here look around do you see any welcoming words? no.

Status
Not open for further replies.