Never support black businesses

Status
Not open for further replies.
nahhh only him where did i say to boycott every single black owned business we just need to be careful in who we support because clearly this guy forgot to delete his tweets

In your thread title " Never support black businesses"

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
In your thread title " Never support black businesses"
yh true never support it why should we when we should support somali businesseses that are suffering theres a big difference between not supporting and boycotting my nigga

some twitter goon needs to bring this up. Where are the alt right somalis and their twitter accounts? These Madow bring up celebrities racist tweets so it evens out.
Truuuust me they brought up Maya Jama tweets!!! Lmaooo I dig her banter,
she said something along the lines: When black es shave their heads they expect to look like amber rose but they end up looking like Michael Jordan

:mjlol: <----------

:drakelaugh:

She ain't lying though, their women look like men hahaha

Snapchat-842244127.jpg
you guys are fake if you don't send an email.

Hatredfree

I got boomer connections
VIP
Im not crying. Any selfrespecting somali wouldnt defend those comments from a Madow. Was he a kid 5 years ago? I didnt know there was a time limit on how long you can find offensive language offensive.

Swap the roles and that was white man about blacks. They would be calling for boycott. You just a coon man

Are u white, why do you care what happens to white racists. I also told you earlier there is history between the 2. Whereas, madoows and Somalis are cool.

Black people come to our aid, when white racists show aggression towards the Somali community. The recent Super eid was one example, when madoow Christians stood with Somali Muslims.

Send an email saxib.
Hey I am a civilian now.I use to be a Somali defence combatant, however I have come to the conclusion that Somalis are not worth defending. In Somali culture coons who hate Somalis and refer to their own as s are considered the same as an Askari Somali because of Qabil.Somalinimo is going to die in the West out because coons are allowed to prosper and thrive in our midst.

#Civilian
#Halal eating
# Coons

Status
Not open for further replies.