Never support black businesses

Status
Not open for further replies.

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
The sad part about this is that IF you still show evidence to our people, especially the Somali girls in London, wallahi they will turn their back on you and still support this gorilla looking blickass.
I saw few Somali girls on youtube hyping about this ebola dessert place, I felt disgusted!!!

THEY SHOULD SUPPORT SMALL SOMALI DESSERT PLACES POINT BLANK PERIOD!
Exactly we should only support somali businesses and even tiny bit other east african muslims that have somali friends and that it no one else but your right smelly hoes from the uk will be like "0oohh this is an old tweet get a life and leave out black kangss" uff dhimo all of you

The sad part about this is that IF you still show evidence to our people, especially the Somali girls in London, wallahi they will turn their back on you and still support this gorilla looking blickass.
I saw few Somali girls on youtube hyping about this ebola dessert place, I felt disgusted!!!

THEY SHOULD SUPPORT SMALL SOMALI DESSERT PLACES POINT BLANK PERIOD!
So this guy experienced slavery so we have to forgive his views. Funny if the table were turned they wouldn't be so forgiven. Fvck these monkeys. They are savages

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
So this guy experienced slavery so we have to forgive his views. Funny if the table were turned they wouldn't be so forgiven. Fvck these monkeys. They are savages
he never did the f*ck he was born and raised in england caribbeans are known to make fun of africans especially somalis for no reason f*ck him and his business

Hatredfree

I got boomer connections
VIP
waar your bantu probably a ugandan what are you doing in this forum f*ck off you amisom bastard you even learnt the language

It is by allah blessing we don't all think the same way because onces you disagree with geeljires they accuse you of being Bantu. Waax kala laa imoow mesha, oo nafsadada baan haku daalin.

It is by allah blessing we don't all think the same way because onces you disagree with geeljires they accuse you of being Bantu. Waax kala laa imoow mesha, oo nafsadada baan haku daalin.
You might as well side with them and hide their knives when they stab our people. You are sounding like the samuel l jackson character in django

he never did the f*ck he was born and raised in england caribbeans are known to make fun of africans especially somalis for no reason f*ck him and his business
They were dumped in a rotten island like a fucking trash! They are the scum of this Earth f*ck those Jamaicans, the Queen ruled their country and they lick the white people's feet like fucking dogs! And they still do till this day.
Tuuuuuuuf caleeeeyk!

some twitter goon needs to bring this up. Where are the alt right somalis and their twitter accounts? These Madow bring up celebrities racist tweets so it evens out.

some twitter goon needs to bring this up. Where are the alt right somalis and their twitter accounts? These Madow bring up celebrities racist tweets so it evens out.
This nigga is Sierra Leoneon and Jamaican :drakelaugh::drakelaugh:

They speak English in both countries because they're fucking slaves to Brits.

Talk about over reacting, so we are supposed to do what boycott millions of black owned businesses around the world cos of one dumb guy :comeon:

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
Talk about over reacting, so we are supposed to do what boycott millions of black owned businesses around the world cos of one dumb guy :comeon:
nahhh only him where did i say to boycott every single black owned business we just need to be careful in who we support because clearly this guy forgot to delete his tweets

Kkk It must be manly to cry over 5 year old tweet that is not even offensive

Im not crying. Any selfrespecting somali wouldnt defend those comments from a Madow. Was he a kid 5 years ago? I didnt know there was a time limit on how long you can find offensive language offensive.

Swap the roles and that was white man about blacks. They would be calling for boycott. You just a coon man

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
Im not crying. Any selfrespecting somali wouldnt defend those comments from a Madow. Was he a kid 5 years ago? I didnt know there was a time limit on how long you can find offensive language offensive.

Swap the roles and that was white man about blacks. They would be calling for boycott. You just a coon man
he was around 18 at that time i never knew 18 is the new 5 this dude is either a disgusting Madow or a sjw somali hoe disguised as a man

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts