Never get married.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VixR

Veritas
I see. You believe that men do no not legitimately "lose" things when they have any form of a union. Well you are wrong, they lose time, assets, energy, passion for hobbies and a peace of mind lool. You might argue that women lose the same things and thats true, but you'd have to be myopic to claim that we do not lose anything. Its almost as if you are claiming that the sole true real investment a man could make in life would be to cuff a girl and settle down.I have to admit, a lot of men believe this to be true and that is why you have ingested this bottleneck worldview.:bell:. Not all avant-garde lifestyles are to the detriment of a man:mjlol:.
Do you realize you cancelled out yout own argument, all the while admitting that you were lol.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not disparaging 'avant-garde' lifestyles, or even marriage as an institution, bc it has been demonstrated to me that you can make more of it if you have the right ingredients from scratch. I'm just laying it all out flat.

In your case, it's highly unlikely you'll be able to evade what you're running from unless you're inclined to withdrawing yourself like the Hikikomori, bc what you've explained is thar you're running from relationship itself.

Do you realize you cancelled out yout own argument, all the while admitting that you were lol.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not disparaging 'avant-garde' lifestyles, or even marriage as an institution, bc it has been demonstrated to me that you can make more of it if you have the right ingredients from scratch. I'm just laying it all out flat.

In your case, it's highly unlikely you'll be able to evade what you're running from unless you're inclined to withdrawing yourself like the Hikikomori, bc what you've explained is thar you're running from relationship itself.
lool I didn't :damn:. been ha sheeginn. How did i cancel my argument?. Some men will feel that they will miss out by not marrying (meaning that they want personal contentment emotional-wise by having a wife in their lives). In complete truth they still lose out be it in energy, hobbies and finances. Ive had relationships ,been there done that. I was just sharing how not being in one has improved the quality of life. Im not losing out on anything by not marrying, at least for me.

Genie

The last suugo bender
men and marriage have never interested me at all not in the slightest hence why i have declared and proudly so that i am a #celibate just the thought of a guy and me like that makes me wanna :vqbuyv0:

also i can vouch for the intelligent part you spend your energy on things that truly matter :icon e biggrin:

VixR

Veritas
lool I didn't :damn:. been ha sheeginn. Some men will feel that they will miss out by not marrying (meaning that they want personal contentment by having a wife in their lives). They still lose out be it in energy, hobbies and finances. Ive had relationships been there done that. I was just sharing how not being in one has improved the quality of life. Im not losing out on anything by not marrying, at least for me.
You did.
Unfortunately for you, any significant relationship will require a commitment of energy, time and spending, be it marriage or otherwise.

Your current 'allergy' is to relationships, which you're psychologically taking out on marriage for whatever fucked reason you're having a hard time articulating.

You're short term rn.

I don't think you'll be able to evade what you're hiding from.

I think it'll pass.

Genie

The last suugo bender
There are times i wonder , "shan futo , stop being a wuss just give it a go" but as soon as a guy talks me .... poof! all he see's is dust
ALAAA "naya shan futo why are you running away" the geeljire will exclaim in utter confusion
little does he know i'am #CELIBATEEEEEEEE

You did.
Unfortunately for you, any significant relationship will require a commitment of energy, time and spending, be it marriage or otherwise.

Your current 'allergy' is to relationships, which you're psychologically taking out on marriage for whatever fucked reason you're having a hard time articulating.

You're short term rn.

I don't think you'll be able to evade what you're hiding from.

I think it'll pass.
walle this is new to me. Isn't marriage and serious relationships nearly identical??. One is just a contract between two individuals to cement their union. How are they different when you get to the nitty gritty of it?:mjlaugh:. Whenever a girl shows interest in me I say that i have a gf. I also really enjoy my solitude, so I'm calm with it. Society will push me to relationships and marriage but I have it on lock pretty much. I thought that you were anti-marriage when did you become a tradcon wife?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
:stevej:

Last edited:
There are times i wonder , "shan futo , stop being a wuss just give it a go" but as soon as a guy talks me .... poof! all he see's is dust
ALAAA "naya shan futo why are you running away" the geeljire will exclaim in utter confusion
little does he know i'am #CELIBATEEEEEEEE
Just say that you aren't ready :dead::dead:

VixR

Veritas
walle this is new to me. Isn't marriage and serious relationships nearly identical??. One is just a contract between two individuals to cement their union. How are they different when you get to the nitty gritty of it?:mjlaugh:. Whenever a girl shows interest in me I say that i have a gf. I have it on lock pretty much. I thought that you were anti-marriage when did you become a tradcon wife?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
:stevej:
Tradcon wife? :leon: In what world?

That's exactly what I said earlier. So now you agree with me, eh? :icon lol:

You say you have it on 'lock', and I'm saying it's running short-term. I'd even bet on its short demise, bc it's atypical and you're not the proper hermit type.

Tradcon wife? :leon: In what world?

That's exactly what I said earlier. So now agree with me, eh? :icon lol:

You say you have it on 'lock', and I'm saying it's running short-term. I'd even bet on its short demise, bc it's atypical and you're not a hermit type.
loool you don't know me. Thats quite the statement. :dead:. Ive been single for a while now. Whatever you say. kkk

Ok, I'll bite. How long is a while? :ulyin:
A year. I know where you're going with this. :mjlol:. Your annoying habit of arm-chair psychology is popping up. Ok now its my turn, when was the last time you were in a relationship? Did you guys wear cute matching clothes and eat spaghetti like in lady and the tramp?
200.gif

So you claim that its wrong because "its not observable in the animal kingdom". I can turn around and say that religion is wrong because animals do practice such institutions :lolbron:. Same logic. The real question is, are these animals deficient in mind by not practicing or advanced for not practicing? :icon lol:

I don't subscribe to the world view that we are nothing more then Animal's which you do, hence you cannot apply the same statement to me but I can to you, in fact your entire community uses the behaviours of animals to justify their actions, something you never see from us.

In religion the likes of you are referred to as worse then Animals because the animals don't possess the higher intelligence that humans do, but despite this you engage in things that even they don't.

Your post proves this, you see no value in children or women beyond sex as you said yourself but the Animals you like to compare yourself to so often to justify your decadence don't see eye to eye with you on this.

Rather they fight over the rights to mate in order to have offspring's which they fiercely protect which you of course utterly look down upon, proving how you are worse then the very animals you belief you came from.

The greatest trick that Satan played was to convince the likes of you that he doesn't exist, the second greatest trick he played is to humiliate you to the point that you see yourself as nothing more then Animals and that your morals and behaviours are no different then theirs, despite the gift of higher intelligence.

This stuff never worked with all the generations before, but we reached a level of decadence today with all the fluoride in the water, chemicals in food and all the chem-trails in the skies that has made the likes of you so brain dead that even when the truth is openly in front of your face, you still don't see it.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
That would definitely be true ten years ago. Societal expectations are changing and there are more single people now than ever, When you consider the proportion size and disregarding natural projected population increase. Men lose a lot of freedoms when they marry, and a lot of us are waking up to that fact. Men living completely independently will be very common in the future, its still in the pioneering stages. Sex is a lot easier to obtain now more than ever, and once you reach a certain age it will become not very important...

Forget organics (aka real women) and get yourself a sex bot or get married on VR to an anime chick.:pachah1:The latter seems a bit more to you liking. Low risk. And only ceremonial.

Last edited:
I don't subscribe to the world view that we are nothing more then Animal's which you do, hence you cannot apply the same statement to me but I can to you, in fact your entire community uses the behaviours of animals to justify their actions, something you never see from us.

In religion the likes of you are referred to as worse then Animals because the animals don't possess the higher intelligence that humans do, but despite this you engage in things that even they don't.

Your post proves this, you see no value in children or women beyond sex as you said yourself but the Animals you like to compare yourself to so often to justify your decadence don't see eye to eye with you on this.

Rather they fight over the rights to mate in order to have offspring's which they fiercely protect which you of course utterly look down upon, proving how you are worse then the very animals you belief you came from.

The greatest trick that Satan played was to convince the likes of you that he doesn't exist, the second greatest trick he played is to humiliate you to the point that you see yourself as nothing more then Animals and that your morals and behaviours are no different then theirs, despite the gift of higher intelligence.

This stuff never worked with all the generations before, but we reached a level of decadence today with all the fluoride in the water, chemicals in food and all the chem-trails in the skies that has made the likes of you so brain dead that even when the truth is openly in front of your face, you still don't see it.
I don't see value in children. Lets look at it mathematically. My great great grandchildren would only theoretically have. 1/16th or 6.25 percent of my own genetic information. Very small genetic input. Secondly, you assume that i wouldn't love my children if I have any, this isn't true. How can you even make that statement. :mjlol:. How can you love something or someone that you will never have. Having a child in this economic environment would be cruel imo. Another slave lool. Like I said earlier, I don't believe in satan.

You link fluoride, chemtrails and chemicals with hedonism thats interesting. I was a devout muslim once you know. :damedamn:

Forget organics (aka real women) and get yourself a sex bot or get married on VR to an anime chick.:pachah1:The latter seems a bit more to you liking. Low risk. And only ceremonial.
looool nope id prefer real women thanks. Without that love shit and cutesy waalnimo :mjlol:.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
looool nope id prefer real women thanks. Without that love shit and cutesy waalnimo :mjlol:.

The only thing preventing me from pulling the trigger is you're Dir and Dashing (in the face).:4uzpnkt:Qabilism and Vanity wins this round.

Last edited:

VixR

Veritas
A year. I know where you're going with this. :mjlol:. Your annoying habit of arm-chair psychology is popping up. Ok now its my turn, when was the last time you were in a relationship? Did you guys wear cute matching clothes and eat spaghetti like in lady and the tramp?
200.gif

Where am I going with it? :mjpls:

A year isn't enough.

I get wanting to be single, but you're gonna be dealing with competing desires and realities. In my case, my last relationship was over two years ago. I've been in setups since, maybe even something now, but no one I'd want to give a title, at least not at this time.
Matching clothes? :drakekidding: But he was perfect, and I say was bc he's dead. I discovered love and loss too young and in quick succession to one another, and I think it might've fucked with me, bc everyone after it has been bland. C'est la vie.

Where am I going with it? :mjpls:

A year isn't enough.

I get wanting to be single, but you're gonna be dealing with competing desires and realities. In my case, my last relationship was over two years ago. I've been in setups since, maybe even something now, but no one I'd want to give a title, at least not at this time.
Matching clothes? :drakekidding: But he was perfect, and I say was bc he's dead. I discovered love and loss too young and in quick succession to one another, and I think it might've fucked with me, bc everyone after it has been bland. C'est la vie.
Shit thats deep. I hope you find real love if it exists walaal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending