Never get married.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly if you are a man and you decide to marry, you are just messing up your happiness :trumpsmirk:. Being alone is the epitome of manliness. You also become more intelligent as your mind wanders more into the catacombs of books.

You can't fool me, r/mgtow.
nah i swear. i was in a a relationship once. Everything was great until she became more needy. She was so time consuming. The energy one has to invest :nahgirl:. Hell nah. you'll understand one day. Im only 21 and I've figured this shit out. The mental clarity and happiness is so beautiful walle.basically the cost benefit analysis at least for me put me in this direction.

You do have a point getting married comes with lots of sacrifices for example ones freedom but some of us want to do the sacrifice.
We are also Muslims and without marriage we can't do the deed, this doesn't bother you since you are gaal

You do have a point getting married comes with lots of sacrifices for example ones freedom but some of us want to do the sacrifice.
We are also Muslims and without marriage we can't do the deed, this doesn't bother you since you are gaal
True, I guess faith prevents you from sleeping around. I was just sharing what felt logical to me.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
I'm giving up on the well-learned. They love the company of books and their hand to women. :bell: Even though I'm somewhat asexual. It's nice to feel wanted. For my ego at least. It needs to be fueled occasionally. They do a crummy job at supplying compliments. Totally oblivious to their surroundings. I thought I was bad.

Kkkkk so you're gonna spend the next 80 years alone?
Marriage is a beautiful thing that we should look forward to.

Honestly if you are a man and you decide to marry, you are just messing up your happiness :trumpsmirk:. Being alone is the epitome of manliness. You also become more intelligent as your mind wanders more into the catacombs of books.

Actually happiness is when you find that one person who compliments you and no matter the arguments/neediness etc. You find yourself still smiling and still in love.

I'm giving up on the well-learned. They love the company of books and their hand to women. :bell: Even though I'm somewhat asexual. It's nice to feel wanted. For my ego at least. It needs to be fueled occasionally. They do a crummy job at supplying compliments. Totally oblivious too. I thought I was bad.
Plenty of men want to marry. We are not a monolith. Im just one of the minority.

Kkkkk so you're gonna spend the next 80 years alone?
Marriage is a beautiful thing that we should look forward to.
Thats my plan walle. I want to live as frugal as possible whilst attaining a great amount of assets to invest into different things.

VIP
I have a tough choice to make because i really don't want a wife but I love children. My life wouldn't be complete without a child. Knowing your leaving behind a legacy. For that reason im gonna have to put up with a woman who gives me constant headaches.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending