Never get married.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Marriage doesnt look that bad having someone thats your friend/lover through the good times and hard times

Marriage doesnt look that bad having someone thats your friend/lover through the good times and hard times
Its smarter to stay single though. Much smarter. You also develop in the most unimaginative ways when you become emotionally independent. Self improvement goes sky high.

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
nah i swear. i was in a a relationship once. Everything was great until she became more needy. She was so time consuming. The energy one has to invest :nahgirl:. Hell nah. you'll understand one day. Im only 21 and I've figured this shit out. The mental clarity and happiness is so beautiful walle.basically the cost benefit analysis at least for me put me in this direction.

So you got your heart broken and now you want to be alone forever? That doesn't sound like a choice to me but a defense mechanism. You should see a therapist to work through your issues.

So you got your heart broken and now you want to be alone forever? That doesn't sound like a choice to me but a defense mechanism. You should see a therapist to work through your issues.
lool no heart break. I just feel happier and more energised alone. Some people thrive on being single.

If you compromise on compatibility or religion when choosing your spouse, thus following your own empty whims and desires in your selection process like most people do, you will always be worse off regardless.

It's the same story with friends or house mates, no matter how good of a person you are, a bad selection will always lead to a torrid time, a good selection can only every come about through engaging in meaningful productive discussions were you fully gauge the person in all aspects for compatibility probing them meticulously without them even knowing.

Unfortunately most people engage in meaningless useless, pointless, worthless, valueless discussions that lead to nothing other then long-term misery, anguish, despair and heartache.

Your despondency is a result of your own poor vetting, selection and none existent due diligence skills that you are shamelessly blaming on her, take responsibility for your own inadequacy, because had you done your homework all of this could have easily been avoided.

If you compromise on compatibility or religion when choosing your spouse, thus following your own empty whims and desires in your selection process like most people do, you will always be worse off regardless.

It's the same story with friends or house mates, no matter how good of a person you are, a bad selection will always lead to a torrid time, a good selection can only every come about through engaging in meaningful productive discussions were you fully gauge the person in all aspects for compatibility probing them meticulously without them even knowing.

Unfortunately most people engage in meaningless useless, pointless, worthless, valueless discussions that lead to nothing other then long-term misery, anguish, despair and heartache.

Your despondency is a result of your own poor vetting, selection and none existent due diligence skills that you are shamelessly blaming on her, take responsibility for your own inadequacy, because had you done your homework all of this could have easily been avoided.
This would be good advice for an individual who actually feels lonely and wants a wifey in his life. :francis:

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
Marriage is not gonna be easy for everyone. It comes with a lot of sacrifices, as some have mentioned, and a lot of compromises. There's gonna be a lot tough choices, to be made, and certain friends, you'll have to cut ties with.

Now saying that, nothing is more fulfilling and wonderful, than being married to the one you love. Waking up every morning beside her,with her hair over your face, is indescribable. Working and providing for her and the little one, is something I'm proud of. Marriage is something special.

You're still a kid, OP, so your attitude is understandable, I used to think like that, just a mire few years ago, and was only interested in smashing and ghosting from girls. You'll grow out of this mentality, soon enough.

If you're anyone who is already happy with their life, why bother getting married. If you get lonely you can date. You can also still get married when you're old. That's when it's most useful too.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
If you get married as a man in the west prepare to become a slave in this gynocentric world you will have no rights over you children she can take your kids and make you pay alimony while never being able to see your kids.

Research family courts and divorce courts do your due diligence these girls have don’t fall for the mental manipulation be careful don’t become a slave.

This would be good advice for an individual who actually feels lonely and wants a wifey in his life. :francis:

The opposite is true, those who feel lonely or miserable should never seek a spouse because they have nothing to add nor share other then their misery, such a person needs a therapist.

You are so far up into that satanic atheism that had your own parents adopted this way of life you wouldn't be here, your an absolute train wreck, the likes of you should be banned from procreating.

The opposite is true, those who feel lonely or miserable should never seek a spouse because they have nothing to add nor share other then their misery, such a person needs a therapist.

You are so far up into that satanic atheism that had your own parents adopted this way of life you wouldn't be here, your an absolute train wreck, the likes of you should be banned from procreating.
Good logical argument you've got going there (sarcasm). My views are shaped by empirical evidence and my own logic. Im not intellectually dishonest so I've been researching these oligarchs and conspiracy theories these few days that you feel so adamant about proving. Still haven't finished researching. the reason I don't want to marry or have children is because they wouldn't add value to my life. I have better things to spend time on. Im not an "atheist" I choose to disbelieve until there is evidence for something, like I said earlier the epistemology of faith is quite complicated, its extremely multifaceted.

Good logical argument you've got going there (sarcasm). My views are shaped by empirical evidence and my own logic. Im not intellectually dishonest so I've been researching these oligarchs and conspiracy theories these few days that you feel so adamant about proving. Still haven't finished researching. the reason I don't want to marry or have children is because they wouldn't add value to my life. I have better things to spend time on. Im not an "atheist" I choose to disbelieve until there is evidence for something, like I said earlier the epistemology of faith is quite complicated, its extremely multifaceted.

I am glad to hear that you are researching this, let's hope you don't end up like @simulacrum who sees the satanism openly and even made posts about it but still holds firm to his indoctrination's.

Not seeing the value in children or a spouse, or even worse seeing them as a burden is as a result of societal indoctrination's, I don't blame you for this, the amount of brainwashing that has happened and how they have intentionally made this difficult has put people off.

This is why finding the right partner is even more paramount today then it ever was, when your complete as a person, you naturally want to share this with others, but when you are highly lacking, you turn into a blood sucking leech, a pathetic selfish vulture always looking for a dead carcass to feed off from.

The parallels here are amazing, those elitist satanists that fund the scientific materialist world view (private central banking cartels) are the greatest parasites that live of usury, it's no surprise to see one their sheeple student also embrace that same parasitic 'leech' mentality when it comes to a spouse or children

Your very fortunate your own mother or father didn't think like you, otherwise you wouldn't be here today, even at 21 you still likely bring no value to them whatsoever other then a great gut wrenching burden since your a gaal which they don't know.

Your parents got married and came together to have you. Don't you think that's special?
There is nothing special about procreation. Every single type organism on earth is capable of this. The only importance of it in the grand scheme of it is to pass on your genetics in terms of biological evolution.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP

Calm down yaa yajuuj and majuuj and please don’t blow yourself into smithreens.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts