Never get married.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VixR

Veritas
thats debatable walle.
Nah, it's a goddamn fact. Women also do better alone than men do, and tend to get disenchanted with their spouses quicker. We're fed fairytales about marriage from youth, as little girls, such that the wedding day is the apex of the relationship and everything after it is some kind of Grimm reality, unless you're extremely lucky

What do you mean you want to be alone? No one plans to be single.

Find a girl who isn't crazy and is independent. There are other arrangements like cohabitation or she can live in another house if marriage isn't for you (GF).

:gucciwhat:

Nah, it's a goddamn fact. Women also do better alone than men do, and tend to get disenchanted with their spouses quicker. We're fed fairytales about marriage from youth, as little girls, such that the wedding day is the apex of the relationship and everything after it is some kind of Grimm reality, unless you're extremely lucky
That would definitely be true ten years ago. Societal expectations are changing and there are more single people now than ever, When you consider the proportion size and disregarding natural projected population increase. Men lose a lot of freedoms when they marry, and a lot of us are waking up to that fact. Men living completely independently will be very common in the future, its still in the pioneering stages. Sex is a lot easier to obtain now more than ever, and once you reach a certain age it will become not very important...

VixR

Veritas
That would definitely be true ten years ago. Societal expectations are changing and there are more single people now than ever, When you consider the proportion size and disregarding natural projected population increase. Men lose a lot of freedoms when they marry, and a lot of us are waking up to that fact. Men living completely independently will be very common in the future, its still in the pioneering stages. Sex is a lot easier to obtain now more than ever, and once you reach a certain age it will become not very important...
Sex was never the problem. Now as it is in most old-timey cultures like the Somali culture, the idea was the no one minded if men had sex, but that of women having sex was horrific to the extent of butchering pussies in our case, etc. Oh, but, you and I can see the oxymoron in that, bc who were they, the inconsequential men, having sex with? Women. Always have been.

Whatever 'freedom' men lose in marriage, they're content to lose it over and over again with a quickness, and they do so happily. Meanwhile, women when they lose a husband, are much more likely opt to have the idea of a husband stay lost to them, and instead live contentedly single lives. They also opt for divorce much more often, even though it comes the immense struggle of raising her children singlehandedly.

The glue of the woman is her biology (her child[ren]) and the glue of the man is the woman, and not necessarily the mother of his biological children, nor any of his biological children for that matter.

That is the objective thread of truth in the running themes we see all around us.

Even in the West, the land of sexual freedom, you will never have 'freedom' from it either, bc you are happily 'unfree'. And like I said, sex was never the problem.

Sex was never the problem. Now as it is in most old-timey cultures like the Somali culture, the idea was the no one minded if men had sex, but that of women having sex was horrific to the extent of butchering pussies in our case, etc. Oh, but, you and I can see the oxymoron in that, bc who were they, the inconsequential men, having sex with? Women. Always have been.

Whatever 'freedom' men lose in marriage, they're content to lose it over and over again with a quickness, and they do so happily. Meanwhile, women when they lose a husband, are much more likely opt to have the idea of a husband stay lost to them, and instead live contentedly single lives. They also opt for divorce much more often, even though it comes the immense struggle of raising her children singlehandedly.

The glue of the woman is her biology (her child[ren]) and the glue of the man is the woman, and not necessarily the mother of his biological children, nor any of his biological children for that matter.

That is the objective thread of truth in the running themes we see all around us.

Even in the West, the land of sexual freedom, you will never have 'freedom' from it either, bc you are happily 'unfree'. And like I said, sex was never the problem.
"Happily unfree", that cracked me up :lolbron:. Their happiness is a happiness that only married men can understand(no choice in the matter). Their family, children and wife is a happiness that they come to understand. I commiserate for their cause. There are other forms of happiness for men out there though. A woman will always prioritise her children, its only a natural parental duty. Maternal instincts ensure this. I definitely agree with the objective truth. Thats why opting out of that whole system would be beneficial imo.

VixR

Veritas
"Happily unfree", that cracked me up :lolbron:. Their happiness is a happiness that only married men can understand(no choice in the matter). Their family, children and wife is a happiness that they come to understand. I commiserate for their cause. There are other forms of happiness for men out there though. A woman will always prioritise her children, its only a natural parental duty. Maternal instincts ensure this. I definitely agree with the objective truth. Thats why opting out of that whole system would be beneficial imo.

How do you opt out? I don't think you understood the objective truth for what it is. The radical version of woman opting out is by not having children. As for a man, you never truly opt out.

Men 'losing freedom' bc of marriage is a turn of phrase in the same sense ppl talk of 'losing virginity'. It isnt a truly unhappy 'losing' in that they actually feel they lost something. Women actually legitimately lose things, which is the reason behind their being happier single.

VixR

Veritas
A civil union is the exact same setup as a marriage. Marriage in another form, so to speak, as is any long-term live-in situation of 'unmarried couples'.

I don't get why ppl who're running from marriage bring up civil unions. Isn't the union in civil union what you're running away from?

Marriage is a civil union minus the nonsensical one-time utterings at the altar

It's interesting to see the hedonistic satanist scientific materialist pairs disagree on who is the parasite, who is the beneficiary and who is the one that loses out.

All of their sentiments of course are contradictory to their very own world view, were none of these nonsensical views or theories being propounded is observable in the animal kingdom or even our supposed closest chimp ancestors.

It's a strict bonafide patriarchal world, a world of family and order, not one of solitude, recluse and utter disorder, as always of course these confused bunch end up going against their own doctrines with each individual making up his own theories as he goes along in their chaotic world.

It's nevertheless entertaining to watch these repeated self implosions take place among these confused bunch.

Last edited:

VixR

Veritas
It's interesting to see the hedonistic satanist scientific materialist pairs disagree on who is the parasite, who is the beneficiary and who is the one that loses out.

All of their sentiments of course are contradictory to their very own world view, were none of these nonsensical views or theories being propounded is observable in the animal kingdom or even our supposed closest chimp ancestors.

It's a strict bonafide patriarchal world, a world of family and order, not one of solitude, recluse and utter disorder, as always of course these confused bunch end up going against their own doctrines with each individual making up his own theories as he goes along in their chaotic world.

It's nevertheless entertaining to watch these repeated self implosions take place among this confused bunch.
I'm not living in a matrix. My bulk observations are from our material world :icon lol:

They're not theories.

How do you opt out? I don't think you understood the objective truth for what it is. The radical version of woman opting out is by not having children. As for a man, you never truly opt out.

Men 'losing freedom' bc of marriage is a turn of phrase in the same sense ppl talk of 'losing virginity'. It isnt a truly unhappy 'losing' in that they actually feel they lost something. Women actually legitimately lose things, which is the reason behind their being happier single.
I see. You believe that men do no not legitimately "lose" things when they have any form of a union. Well you are wrong, they lose time, assets, energy, passion for hobbies and a peace of mind lool. You might argue that women lose the same things and thats true, but you'd have to be myopic to claim that we do not lose anything. Its almost as if you are claiming that the sole true real investment a man could make in life would be to cuff a girl and settle down.I have to admit, a lot of men believe this to be true and that is why you have ingested this bottleneck worldview.:bell:. Not all avant-garde lifestyles are to the detriment of a man:mjlol:.

It's nevertheless entertaining to watch these repeated self implosions take place among these confused bunch.
So you claim that its wrong because "its not observable in the animal kingdom". I can turn around and say that religion is wrong because animals do practice such institutions :lolbron:. Same logic. The real question is, are these animals deficient in mind by not practicing or advanced for not practicing? :icon lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts