Netanyahu's meeting wish HSM was on the phone, Israeli Newspaper confirmed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why should we care about the second part? Is this an Ethiopian forum?
The second part is for you to entertain and admire.. :)

No this is not an Ethiopian forum, but a public forum. I am an Ethiopian, so what's wrong if I come to neighbors and visit time to time? ;-)

The second part is for you to entertain and admire.. :)

No this is not an Ethiopian forum, but a public forum. I am an Ethiopian, so what's wrong if I come to neighbors and visit time to time? ;-)
Ethiopians are welcome, brother. Be prepared for the haters though.

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
I have sources in the gov and can confirm the meeting happened. They are denying it in public because HSM and his damaljadiid buddies have tried to make deals with anyone that will give the time of day and it's now coming back to bite them in the ass.

image.jpeg
@Zenyatta don't mistake foes for friends

What makes you think this was about Somalia? It was personal for HSM. He is trying to steal another election.

The one think I appreciate a out Arab policy is that they keep out of Somalia's internal affairs and in the meantime they are also our largest trading partner,

Why risk such good partnership for a nation we have no have no connection what so ever

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
The one think I appreciate a out Arab policy is that they keep out of Somalia's internal affairs and in the meantime they are also our largest trading partner,

Why risk such good partnership for a nation we have no have no connection what so ever

They don't keep out of our internal affairs. The Gulf Arabs stole the 2012 (s)elections for HSM. Since then, he fucked up that relationship and now he's looking for someone new to back him.

Status
Not open for further replies.