Nearly got stabbed by Somalis yesterday

Status
Not open for further replies.

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
Damn it ain't like this in Toronto. Even the gangsters are cool with you. Had one tell me to leave the block cause it was dangerous. I thanked the guy and left.

Gambar

VIP
You are brave to leave at 2am. You should’ve driven in a vehicle home or stayed at your aunts house. Nothing good ever happens at that time.

You are brave to leave at 2am. You should’ve driven in a vehicle home or stayed at your aunts house. Nothing good ever happens at that time.
It's 1 hour form the devils hour, so of course bad shit happens at that time. Already this girl in the uk went missing at 2 am when she was coming home from a party at her Uni.

Never fight for a female that is not your wife, sister, or Hooyo. Girlfriend does not count.

I had a friend that ended up fighting his old bestfriend cos he badmouthed his girl. My guy caught his old best mate lacking one time on road by college, ended bashing his head in. Instead of fighting back, his old best mate escalated it and took it to the police, my nigga now got a criminal record for causing abh. Most of the fight was caught on the college's CCTV camera but only really caught my friend throwing all the punches.

His girl left him a week after this incident. Nigga fought for her honour you know.

:tocry::wow::ileycry:

Lol a friend of mine got sentenced to 5 years for GBH. His girl was a straight 9 and this guy was strolling around showing her off for months. Brought her around to the gaajo ends and he walked past a bunch of Madows and one off them made a comment. His head popped, tried to go rambo and got stomped out by the group. Instead of taking his L, he came back an hour later with a few guys. They kicked off, Madow guys scattered and he chased one of them into a kebab shop and cut him up in broad daylight.

All of that for a gf. Lucky him, he's out now after having done 3 years only and you can already guess his gf was gone a year into his sentence

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Its good you managed to escape those somali guys are cowards that gonna later end up dead or in jail

World

VIP
I’ll be driving before summer inshallah already got my licence

No more uber or public transport

Damn it ain't like this in Toronto. Even the gangsters are cool with you. Had one tell me to leave the block cause it was dangerous. I thanked the guy and left.
Here you’re fair game if you’re an unfamiliar face

The thing is, Somalis are fighting other Somalis here the most. That’s why they targeted me and not the two ajnabis that left just before me.

There is an area literally 10 minutes where I live and I don’t even go there anymore because they’re beefing my area, a Somali guy I know got stabbed for going there (by other Somalis ofc) and he isn’t even friends with guys in that lifestyle, but simply living in a council house 10 minutes away from them.

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー

The thing is, Somalis are fighting other Somalis here the most. That’s why they targeted me and not the two ajnabis that left just before me.

There is an area literally 10 minutes where I live and I don’t even go there anymore because they’re beefing my area, a Somali guy I know got stabbed for going there (by other Somalis ofc).
Damn Somalis in the UK are fucked. Somalis are suppose to have each others back. You should move fam. I'm dead serious. Get your job experience and cut to greener pastures.

Gambar

VIP
It's 1 hour form the devils hour, so of course bad shit happens at that time. Already this girl in the uk went missing at 2 am when she was coming home from a party at her Uni.
Thats a dangerous time. My parents would never allow me, they were on my butt calling me 24/7 if I was out past 9pm at work/school.

There is an area literally 10 minutes where I live and I don’t even go there anymore because they’re beefing my area, a Somali guy I know got stabbed for going there (by other Somalis ofc) and he isn’t even friends with guys in that lifestyle, but simply living in a council house 10 minutes away from them.

Adiga ma walantahay you left the hood at 2am? You should’ve stayed at your aunts house.

XamarWeeaboo

You expected something here didn't you?!?!?
Fucking North London :francis:
That's your problem, why were you going around at NIGHT in NORTH LONDON!?!?1?!?!!!
You do know that's where 99% of Somali youths have been killed in the last 1-1.5 years right?
Oh well, as long as you're safe that's daijoubu:nvjpqts:

Lol a friend of mine got sentenced to 5 years for GBH. His girl was a straight 9 and this guy was strolling around showing her off for months. Brought her around to the gaajo ends and he walked past a bunch of Madows and one off them made a comment. His head popped, tried to go rambo and got stomped out by the group. Instead of taking his L, he came back an hour later with a few guys. They kicked off, Madow guys scattered and he chased one of them into a kebab shop and cut him up in broad daylight.

All of that for a gf. Lucky him, he's out now after having done 3 years only and you can already guess his gf was gone a year into his sentence

Damn, he ended cutting up one of them.

Was he a Faarax?

Yh I could tell before finishing that she'd leave. I won't lie, if I ended up in Jail, I wouldn't even want a relationship, I'd have to cut her off because I know she's either gonna leave me or she's going to fool around with someone else behind my back.

His first mistake was bringing his girl to ends, niggas ain't got no xishood round those sides. Looool even the quietest one may not say anything, but he'll defo look back at your girl, even if you're with her.

If she's a 9 I'd have to cover her face like this in ends,
4275891747_e579a3e0b6.jpg

Was he a Faarax?

Yh I could tell before finishing that she'd leave. I won't lie, if I ended up in Jail, I wouldn't even want a relationship, I'd have to cut her off because I know she's either gonna leave me or she's going to fool around with someone else behind my back.

His first mistake was bringing his girl to ends, niggas ain't got no xishood round those sides. Looool even the quietest one may not say anything, but he'll defo look back at your girl, even if you're with her.

View attachment 67182

Sad story, but you can't be parading women around like they are a BMW in rough areas in London

Was he a Faarax?

View attachment 67182

Nah, both he and his girl were Kurds.

LoveandLight

LoveandLight the Liberator
Fucking North London :francis:

I was visiting my aunt and little cousin since I was close to the area(I’m not from north London) and I left quite late at like 2am.

Anyways, I went to grab something to eat and when I was about to order an uber. A bunch of Somalis(5-6) approached me, asking me where I’m from and if I’m from X. One of them had a hennesy bottle and they all seemed licked of their head, which ain’t good news. So I told them I’m not from X. And then one guy was like nah I saw you chilling with H- before, why you lying for? Then I’m like yo I’m not even from north I’m just visiting my aunt. Then one guy pulled a knife out and I’m like :dwill:and he’s like don’t lie to me or else imma poke you with this rambo. I told him I’m not lying, I don’t live here and don’t know the guy you’re talking about. And then another guy was like chill, he ain’t from here so let’s just cut. And they the guy put the knife on to his friend and said don’t tell me to chill or else I’ll splash you as well. :jcoleno:I’m out here thinking I’m fucked. The dhofar wants to stab his friend because he told him to not stab me. :heh:

They’re about to go at each other, and all the other guys are trying to separate them, and then he turned his attention back to me but the other guys were not near me anymore so I ran for my life. These guys all chased me and pulled knives out. I ran non stop with full energy for like 5 minutes. Even after they stopped running, I was still running. Called an uber home and lived to tell the story. :wowsweat:

I’m never going to any place I don’t know past 10PM again. Wallahi Somalis in London are so fucked. No wonder why so many Somalis are getting stabbed every year here, I didn’t even do anything and I could have suffered the same fate. No Madow that I don’t know has ever started problems with me, but Somalis I don’t know always are trying to start problems for no reason.

I am glad you didn't get hurt. Did you tell your Family?

LoveandLight

2 am is not a time to step outside. That’s when the night walkers are out and about, looking for their next prey. Around 4 teenage boys were stabbed last month alone.

My cousin died because he was involved with a gang and as a result got stabbed in broad daylight. You should all be careful and remain in your houses.

UK has become a war zone. :O27GWRK:
Wallahi u know. Basically last Friday there was a street fight on my road. One of the guy was stabbed but was fine and the other shot and stabbed to death. Its honestly so fucked up.

halwa

✨🌙
Wallahi u know. Basically last Friday there was a street fight on my road. One of the guy was stabbed but was fine and the other shot and stabbed to death. Its honestly so fucked up.

Yes, sis. It really is a serious issue, especially the amount of Somali boys in gangs. An innocent college boy was stabbed outside his college and another was stabbed in front of my sister’s uni. It is so messed up.

There is this guy that I saw on the news, Osman Sharif, Somali. He was part of a gang and he turned his life around , moved from London to Coventry and now has his own business where he advises the youth. We need more people like him to speak to our youth, wallahi

Yes, sis. It really is a serious issue, especially the amount of Somali boys in gangs. An innocent college boy was stabbed outside his college and another was stabbed in front of my sister’s uni. It is so messed up.

There is this guy that I saw on the news, Osman Sharif, Somali. He was part of a gang and he turned his life around , moved from London to Coventry and now has his own business where he advises the youth. We need more people like him to speak to our youth, wallahi

Yesss! Omg the somali neighbour across on my road is in gang smh. Fam feds waking me up at 5am to them breaking down his door looking for weapons and drugs. Rolled up with 3 police vans, 2 cop cars and 2 freaking dogs.Handcuffed his entire family for his stupidity now he's doing 4 years for possession. Someone needs to help somali guys today they are moving mad :uCkf6mf::uCkf6mf::uCkf6mf:

Status
Not open for further replies.