Nearly got stabbed by Somalis yesterday

Status
Not open for further replies.

World

VIP
Fucking North London :francis:

I was visiting my aunt and little cousin since I was close to the area(I’m not from north London) and I left quite late at like 2am.

Anyways, I went to grab something to eat and when I was about to order an uber. A bunch of Somalis(5-6) approached me, asking me where I’m from and if I’m from X. One of them had a hennesy bottle and they all seemed licked of their head, which ain’t good news. So I told them I’m not from X. And then one guy was like nah I saw you chilling with H- before, why you lying for? Then I’m like yo I’m not even from north I’m just visiting my aunt. Then one guy pulled a knife out and I’m like :dwill:and he’s like don’t lie to me or else imma poke you with this rambo. I told him I’m not lying, I don’t live here and don’t know the guy you’re talking about. And then another guy was like chill, he ain’t from here so let’s just cut. And they the guy put the knife on to his friend and said don’t tell me to chill or else I’ll splash you as well. :jcoleno:I’m out here thinking I’m fucked. The dhofar wants to stab his friend because he told him to not stab me. :heh:

They’re about to go at each other, and all the other guys are trying to separate them, and then he turned his attention back to me but the other guys were not near me anymore so I ran for my life. These guys all chased me and pulled knives out. I ran non stop with full energy for like 5 minutes. Even after they stopped running, I was still running. Called an uber home and lived to tell the story. :wowsweat:

I’m never going to any place I don’t know past 10PM again. Wallahi Somalis in London are so fucked. No wonder why so many Somalis are getting stabbed every year here, I didn’t even do anything and I could have suffered the same fate. No Madow that I don’t know has ever started problems with me, but Somalis I don’t know always are trying to start problems for no reason.

I was visiting my aunt and little cousin since I was close to the area(I’m not from north London) and I left quite late at like 2am.

Anyways, I went to grab something to eat and when I was about to order an uber. A bunch of Somalis(5-6) approached me, asking me where I’m from and if I’m from X. One of them had a hennesy bottle and they all seemed licked of their head, which ain’t good news. So I told them I’m not from X. And then one guy was like nah I saw you chilling with H- before, why you lying for? Then I’m like yo I’m not even from north I’m just visiting my aunt. Then one guy pulled a knife out and I’m like :dwill:and he’s like don’t lie to me or else imma poke you with this rambo. I told him I’m not lying, I don’t live here and don’t know the guy you’re talking about. And then another guy was like chill, he ain’t from here so let’s just cut. And they the guy put the knife on to his friend and said don’t tell me to chill or else I’ll splash you as well. :jcoleno:I’m out here thinking I’m fucked. The dhofar wants to stab his friend because he told him to not stab me. :heh:

They’re about to go at each other, and all the other guys are trying to separate them, and then he turned his attention back to me but the other guys were not near me anymore so I ran for my life. These guys all chased me and pulled knives out. I ran non stop with full energy for like 5 minutes. Even after they stopped running, I was still running. Called an uber home and lived to tell the story. :wowsweat:

I’m never going to any place I don’t know past 10PM again. Wallahi Somalis in London are so fucked. No wonder why so many Somalis are getting stabbed every year here, I didn’t even do anything and I could have suffered the same fate. No Madow that I don’t know has ever started problems with me, but Somalis I don’t know always are trying to start problems for no reason.
A similar story happened to me.The gangsters wouldve ended but alhamdulilah a cop car was there so they didnt bother chasing.

World

VIP
A similar story happened to me.The gangsters wouldve ended but alhamdulilah a cop car was there so they didnt bother chasing.
There was a Madow and a timo jilec guy who left the chicken shop before me, but they targeted me because I’m somali. What’s wrong with these xayawaans? Intentionally targeting innocent somali people when you’re somali? They were around my age I think so like 18-20.

There was a Madow and a timo jilec guy who left the chicken shop before me, but they targeted me because I’m somali. What’s wrong with these xayawaans? Intentionally targeting innocent somali people when you’re somali? They were around my age I think so like 18-20.
Same. They asked me "laacib miyaad isku maleesaa?" i swear i did nothing, i just walked by them.

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
I always have my machette with me, niggas won't stab me before i stab them.
I don't understand them. If they want blood, lets fist fight, you wussies!

Stay safe. dont let then interrupt your life. Live fear free you will die when your time is up.2am though? Next time just order delivery instead.

I always have my machette with me, niggas won't stab me before i stab them.
I don't understand them. If they want blood, lets fist fight, you wussies!
:gucciwhat:youre a savage.
But there was a time i packed heat too, till settled down and realized a like me would still be jailed for manslaughter or something. :damn:

pablo

Make Dhulos Great Again
the answer your looking for is 68iq 1B96B13D-E054-4D18-950B-85BFDB866A1C.png
The reason why they tried to attack you and not the timo jilac or mathow........68iq that’s the answer1B96B13D-E054-4D18-950B-85BFDB866A1C.png

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
:gucciwhat:youre a savage.
But there was a time i packed heat too, till settled down and realized a ****** like me would still be jailed for manslaughter or something. :damn:
:siilaanyolaugh:
I was joke for the machette, i just have a little knife and a pepper spray and now i'm planning on buying a real machette:farmajoyaab: i agree with you, the cops don't joke with :samwelcome: I hope i won't have those situations in my life with these guys, otherwise we will be dead all of us! I hate losing, so i'll kill them and i'll die with them:dabcasar:

psyche

To each their own
See, this is what happens to the youths in the UK due to shit parenting.

Somali parents need to get their shit together teach their children some manners

Reer-Bari

COMMANDER OF THE PUNTLAND DEFENCE TEAM
toronto is way worse. every shooting i have ever seen was done by a somali to a somali. i have seen more shootings in toronto with my own eyes than in somalia

@World Alhamdulillah you're alive bro.

There are some scummy/stupid people who walk around on this earth.

Every single one of them are wastemen wallahi.

Somalis are split into 2 groups I've noticed. The Somalis who ain't scared of no one and will beef all ajanbis, and the Somalis who are safe with the ajanbis but become lions when facing a fellow Somali. I've always hated the second group

:siilaanyolaugh:
I was joke for the machette, i just have a little knife and a pepper spray and now i'm planning on buying a real machette:farmajoyaab: i agree with you, the cops don't joke with ******s:samwelcome: I hope i won't have those situations in my life with these guys, otherwise we will be dead all of us! I hate losing, so i'll kill them and i'll die with them:dabcasar:
:samwelcome:

@World 2am fam? Really? Only the shaydaans, scum, nittys, club-goers, foxes and cats come out during these god forsaken hours.

You should've just slept over in your aunties yard, and left in the morning after Fajr.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending