Not open for further replies.

A_A

Islamic Fanfiction Writer
Ah America!:rejoice:
I would’ve pull out my trusty Ar-15 and go to town on those suckers
Merica!

Rer uk are primitive
giphy (26).gif

Yes, sis. It really is a serious issue, especially the amount of Somali boys in gangs. An innocent college boy was stabbed outside his college and another was stabbed in front of my sister’s uni. It is so messed up.

There is this guy that I saw on the news, Osman Sharif, Somali. He was part of a gang and he turned his life around , moved from London to Coventry and now has his own business where he advises the youth. We need more people like him to speak to our youth, wallahi

Omar*

Very interesting story

Nalle

🥰🥰🥰
@World Alhamdulillah you're alive bro.

There are some scummy/stupid people who walk around on this earth.

Every single one of them are wastemen wallahi.

Somalis are split into 2 groups I've noticed. The Somalis who ain't scared of no one and will beef all ajanbis, and the Somalis who are safe with the ajanbis but become lions when facing a fellow Somali. I've always hated the second group

Sadly and weirdly, I fall in the third category.
I’m scared of somalis but not ajanibs:jcoleno:

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
Northwest and Southwest London are much better compared to most of the city. Places like edmonton and tottenham are shitholes you avoid for your own good

It's sad to see, that some Somalis are doing this, they parents moved away from Somalia to get a better life, and give the best chance to their children, and what do they do with that chance? They just throw it away and start to idolize Tony Montana and follow the gangster life, glad to read that you didn't get hurt.

Keo

VIP
Northwest and Southwest London are much better compared to most of the city. Places like edmonton and tottenham are shitholes you avoid for your own good
Yeah, only a few places in SW like Brixton, Stockwell, Tooting, Clapham, Streatham the rest are much better. I wouldn't say North West though.

Status
Not open for further replies.