Nearly got stabbed by Somalis yesterday

Status
Not open for further replies.

Radical

Certified CNC expert.
Looks like London could use one of these guys, wallahi he cleaned up the streets here, no sign of these filthy degenerate xoolo gangs

London is a shitty place in general

Unfortunately the only non-shitty places are 99 % white and I have no business going there.
Sucks being black in a white country, eh?
3573.jpg

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
Looks like London could use one of these guys, wallahi he cleaned up the streets here, no sign of these filthy degenerate xoolo gangs

More respect to Ahmed Rashid! He uses the same methode as Duterte

That's why i want to join the cops or a military organisation that can kill thugs and other criminals.
I hate these people and as a civilian it is risky to kill a gangster besides for my self defence

But that best mate is disrespecting and badmouthing him by saying that about his girl, no?

Yes, but his chick wasn't shit neither. However, My guy was just in love/lust, so he wasn't even capable of seeing that side of her. Once they split, man didn't even know how he ended up with her. She was the main reason as to why he wasn't attending classes too.

Apparently his best mate, who he knew since primary (I only met him in sixth form), tried to move to his chick before she was his chick, she obviously rejected, so it was out of jealousy that he chatted shit. His chick was the one pressuring him saying "are you gonna let him chat to me like that" in class (she weren't supposed to be there lol).

I was like
:kodaksmiley::dwill: "ooohhh don't do it, don't throw your life away for this yat". Wallahi, truthfully she wasn't the type of girl that you'd want to be wifey, she brought him dooowwwwn.

Sol

?
London truly is a shithole wallahi thank god here in the Midlands you can still go out past midnight and not get stabbed by some random person for some street cred

I think that was his way of trying to become your friend. Honestly I've never seen somalis become friends the normal way there is always some kind of dysfunctionality involved in the nature of the relationship.

:mjlol:

damn that's crazy, you should be careful 2Am is dangerous time to be out and the time jinns are working. alx you're safe, knife crime is getting out of hand in London I've seen some knives people have there and they look scary wlhi.

That nigga Rogen and his followers always triggering Madows on Twitter :ftw9nwa: :siilaanyolaugh:
Is he on SSPOT? :cosbyhmm:

That nigga Rogen and his followers always triggering Madows on Twitter :ftw9nwa: :siilaanyolaugh:
Is he on SSPOT? :cosbyhmm:
He didn't lie did he? I want to move to a quiet town in iceland where there are no blacks or trash so i can see what kind of jannah these cadaan get to experience every day.

Man i hate low iq thug culture.

:kodaksmiley::susp:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts