Nearly got stabbed by Somalis yesterday

Status
Not open for further replies.

World

VIP
@World Alhamdulillah you're alive bro.

There are some scummy/stupid people who walk around on this earth.

Every single one of them are wastemen wallahi.

Somalis are split into 2 groups I've noticed. The Somalis who ain't scared of no one and will beef all ajanbis, and the Somalis who are safe with the ajanbis but become lions when facing a fellow Somali. I've always hated the second group
A group of young Somalis are more likely to harm me than a group of any other ethnicity. It’s messed up. They all spoke somali quite decently as well.

Imagine if I got stabbed and died, they would have all gone prison for 20 years. All for killing a random innocent person who has never been involved in gang violence. This is honestly so insane to me. Why would someone be so careless with their life?

I need to leave London ASAP.

Don't worry, the same thing happened to me in Oslo, and in Burao a few years back. We were four and got jumped by 20 guys all because of some fucking punk who couldn't control his impulses and got jealous when I got the women's attention.

I was literally surrounded by many Abdi's, so I started to punch one to take the initiative considering I didn't want to be blinded and kicked from behind. I ran up to a dead end went full instinct mode. They where so many, so we inevitably got beaten the shit out of us. They started kicking me when I was on the ground and was saved by a fat chick who shielded me.

One of the women screamed that one of the guys had weapons. Luckily for us, 20 seconds later the cops arrived. The cops came and thought we came from another gang or some dumb shit. I could tell Somalis had a bad reputation in that area based on how they treated us. We didn't realize the area we were in was really bad because of gang activity and such.

One year later I saw one of the perpetrators on my town and beat him so good I nearly snapped his neck that motherfucking coward.:denzelnigga:

In Burao, one skinny kid took out a big machete-looking knife out of nowhere and wanted to go full Rwanda on me because I approached him angrily, and asked why he was being rude to my sister. Luckily the problem was solved by my cousin who had respect and feared by people.

Either way, I wasn't going to let a skinny guy cut me up. No. I would smash his face in with a big stone if he ever tried to come near me with that Rwanda.

You will find lowlives everywhere, man.

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
Don't worry, the same thing happened to me in Oslo, and in Burao a few years back. We were four and got jumped by 20 guys all because of some fucking punk who couldn't control his impulses and got jealous when I got the women's attention. I was literally surrounded by many Abdi's, so I started to punch one to take the initiative considering I didn't want to be blinded and kicked from behind. I ran up to a dead end went full instinct mode. They where so many, so we inevitably got beaten the shit out of us. They started kicking me when I was on the ground and was saved by a fat chick who shielded me.

One of the women screamed that one of the guys had weapons. Luckily for us, 20 seconds later the cops arrived. The cops came and thought we came from another gang or some dumb shit. I could tell Somalis had a bad reputation in that area based on how they treated us. We didn't realize the area we were in was really bad because of gang activity and such.

One year later I saw one of the perpetrators on my town and beat him so good I nearly snapped his neck that motherfucking coward.:denzelnigga:

In Burao, one skinny kid took out a big machete-looking knife out of nowhere and wanted to go full Rwanda on me because I approached him angrily, and asked why he was being rude to my sister. Luckily the problem was solved by my cousin who had respect and feared by people.

Either way, I wasn't going to let a skinny guy cut me up. No. I would smash his face in with a big stone if he ever tried to come near me with that Rwanda.

That's why we should start martial arts and carrying weapons, thugs are wussies, we can beat them.
I have had them back home and i beat them lmao
but in Europe, i never had a problem with that.

A group of young Somalis are more likely to harm me than a group of any other ethnicity. It’s messed up. They all spoke somali quite decently as well.

Imagine if I got stabbed and died, they would have all gone prison for 20 years. All for killing a random innocent person who has never been involved in gang violence. This is honestly so insane to me. Why would someone be so careless with their life?

I need to leave London ASAP.

Bro I don't even know why someone would be so careless with their life.

I'm actually pissed off for you that you had to run for your life from fellow Somalis trying to kill you as if you didn't pay mag(blood money).

Stay safe Akh, try and not go out during those hours as well. If you do, Read your adhkaar, Ayatul Kursi, and all dem tings dere.

World

VIP
Don't worry, the same thing happened to me in Oslo, and in Burao a few years back. We were four and got jumped by 20 guys all because of some fucking punk who couldn't control his impulses and got jealous when I got the women's attention. I was literally surrounded by many Abdi's, so I started to punch one to take the initiative considering I didn't want to be blinded and kicked from behind. I ran up to a dead end went full instinct mode. They where so many, so we inevitably got beaten the shit out of us. They started kicking me when I was on the ground and was saved by a fat chick who shielded me.

In Burao, one skinny kid took out a big machete-looking knife out of nowhere and wanted to go full Rwanda on me because I approached him angrily, and asked why he was being rude to my sister. Luckily the problem was solved by my cousin who had respect and feared by people. Either way, I wasn't going to let a skinny guy cut me up. No. I would smash his face in with a big stone if he ever tried to come near me with that Rwanda.

Damn alx nothing too bad happened to you

And they at least had a reason, no matter how stupid, to instigate a fight with you guys. Niggas are thirsty for pussy and when they can’t get it, they start to get violent.

I got attacked by these somali guys for simply being somali :francis:

In London in your scenario, you guys would have all been stabbed to death. And if you attack one of them later on, then he won’t rest until he either stabs or kill you because his reputation has been tarnished.

I got a gun pulled on me by a drunk timo jilec roadman here in london for a similar reason (being at a shitty place kinda late). Wallahi I should have learnt from my lesson, but here I am going to places where I don’t know anyone. :ohlord:

Don't worry, the same thing happened to me in Oslo, and in Burao a few years back. We were four and got jumped by 20 guys all because of some fucking punk who couldn't control his impulses and got jealous when I got the women's attention.

I was literally surrounded by many Abdi's, so I started to punch one to take the initiative considering I didn't want to be blinded and kicked from behind. I ran up to a dead end went full instinct mode. They where so many, so we inevitably got beaten the shit out of us. They started kicking me when I was on the ground and was saved by a fat chick who shielded me.

You got that cousin who gets respect from all the niggas in the hood regardless of age, eh!

:salute::siilaanyosmile:

For those of you reading/lurking, if you ain't got that cousin/older sibling, you've got to become that person.

World

VIP
That's why we should start martial arts and carrying weapons, thugs are wussies, we can beat them.
I have had them back home and i beat them lmao
but in Europe, i never had a problem with that.
You can be 6ft 3 and 100kg of muscle with great martial art skills but there is nothing you can do when he pulls out a knife but run.

It’s best to always de escalate fights or try to walk away. Never fight unless you absolutely have to.

And they at least had a reason, no matter how stupid, to instigate a fight with you guys. Niggas are thirsty for pussy and when they can’t get it, they start to get violent.

In London in your scenario, you guys would have all been stabbed to death. And if you attack one of them later on, then he won’t rest until he either stabs or kill you because his reputation has been tarnished.

I got a gun pulled on me by a drunk timo jilec roadman here in london for a similar reason (being at a shitty place kinda late). Wallahi I should have learnt from my lesson, but here I am going to places where I don’t know anyone. :ohlord:
I need to call my little brother and tell him not to ever start some shit down there.

What has happened to the UK?:jcoleno:

halwa

✨🌙
2 am is not a time to step outside. That’s when the night walkers are out and about, looking for their next prey. Around 4 teenage boys were stabbed last month alone.

My cousin died because he was involved with a gang and as a result got stabbed in broad daylight. You should all be careful and remain in your houses.

UK has become a war zone. :O27GWRK:

Damn my last post got deleted but this ugly ass nigga literally trolls all the time without repercussions, and the one time I do it, it’s not allowed?
:bell:

World

VIP
Damn my last post got deleted but this ugly ass nigga literally trolls all the time without repercussions, and the one time I do it, it’s not allowed?
I don’t advocate for the murder of other users just because they troll on an anonymous forum

Lol

I've noticed females are the source of most brawls and shit. I will never stick my neck out for a hoe ever again. No matter how hot.

My friend got his head kicked in because a female instigated some shit for him to get jumped. Luckily he was fixed by the surgeons. Now he has a scar across his scalp like the Frankenstein monster.

Im trying to get past qabyaalad but rer uk isnt making it easy:farmajoyaab:

You just go to shitty places alot

damn that's crazy, you should be careful 2Am is dangerous time to be out and the time jinns are working. alx you're safe, knife crime is getting out of hand in London I've seen some knives people have there and they look scary wlhi.

I don’t advocate for the murder of other users just because they troll on an anonymous forum
It’s called trolling sweetie. You of all people should know this. It’s not like you haven’t done it on several of my threads before. Don’t dish it out if you can’t take it.
:comeon:

Lol

I've noticed females are the source of most brawls and shit. I will never stick my neck out for a hoe ever again. No matter how hot.

My friend got his head kicked in because a female instigated some shit for him to get jumped. Luckily he was fixed by the surgeons. Now he has a scar across his scalp like the Frankenstein monster.

Never fight for a female that is not your wife, sister, or Hooyo. Girlfriend does not count.

I had a friend that ended up fighting his old bestfriend cos he badmouthed his girl. My guy caught his old best mate lacking one time on road by college, ended bashing his head in. Instead of fighting back, his old best mate escalated it and took it to the police, my nigga now got a criminal record for causing abh. Most of the fight was caught on the college's CCTV camera but only really caught my friend throwing all the punches.

His girl left him a week after this incident. Nigga fought for her honour you know.

:tocry::wow::ileycry:

Never fight for a female that is not your wife, sister, or Hooyo. Girlfriend does not count.

I had a friend that ended up fighting his old bestfriend cos he badmouthed his girl. My guy caught his old best mate lacking one time on road by college, ended bashing his head in. Instead of fighting back, his old best mate escalated it and took it to the police, my nigga now got a criminal record for causing abh. Most of the fight was caught on the college's CCTV camera but only really caught my friend throwing all the punches.

His girl left him a week after this incident. Nigga fought for her honour you know.

:tocry::wow::ileycry:
I never argue or beef with girls. Who beefs with a chick?:ileycry:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts