NACLATULAH to SJW Xaliimo females! Video is circulating of them praying JANAZA on ninkii Madoowga ahaa ee qoorta looga istaagay

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Stop, it was only those weirdos. Western Xalimos kulaha.

Are you surprised? They know nothing about the deen. They just copy whatever is popular. It’s disgusting.

They learned this dhaqan xumo from their older relatives (habaryar, hooyo etc) idinka isma qabtaan Faarax laakin qof diinta aflagadeeyo wa karbaashaan

nomadicblood

I am not a farax
But the prophet pbuh never traveled as we today travel. The shoes are not clean. Period.

I get what you mean sis but it is a forgotten sunnah from our beloved Prophet swt. We should always strive to follow his sunnah:it0tdo8:

Praying in shoes: One of the acts of the Sunnah that has been abandoned today.

The Prophet said: “If one of you comes to the masjid, he should look at the bottom of his shoes. If he sees any impurity on them, he should rub them on the ground. Then he may enter with them (i.e, the shoes) and pray with them on.”

Taken from the Book “An Explanation of ‘The Conditions, Pillars and Requirements of Prayer” Published by al-ibaanah – Explained by Shaykh Muhammad Amaan al Jaami (rahimahullaah) and Shaykh Abdul Muhsin al-Abbaad (hafidhahullaah)

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I get what you mean sis but it is a forgotten sunnah from our beloved Prophet swt. We should always strive to follow his sunnah:it0tdo8:

The Prophet said: “If one of you comes to the masjid, he should look at the bottom of his shoes. If he sees any impurity on them, he should rub them on the ground. Then he may enter with them (i.e, the shoes) and pray with them on.”

Taken from the Book “An Explanation of ‘The Conditions, Pillars and Requirements of Prayer” Published by al-ibaanah – Explained by Shaykh Muhammad Amaan al Jaami (rahimahullaah) and Shaykh Abdul Muhsin al-Abbaad (hafidhahullaah)

Well...i will not pray with my shoes on. How about that?
1591380735127.png

"One of the conditions which must be met before starting to pray is to make sure that one's body and clothes and the place in which the Muslim is going to pray are all clean and free of impurities. "

Can guarantee Allaah swt your shoes are not impure? Shoes are part of your clothing. Where have those boots been @Desert Flower ??????
There’s stipulations to everything. As long as you meet them you can pray with shoes on.

TekNiKo

VIP

This is a mistranslation shoes back then were akin to leather socks, not the heavy set shoes we use today. Wahabis always tarnishing the name of Islam.

You must be free of nijaas and most modern cities dogs piss everywhere

TekNiKo

VIP
Well, i avoid unnecessary diligent steps on 'stipulations' & go for the easy route of praying bare footed :)
Basra your hooyo raised you right it is unacceptable to wear shoes full of nijaas the word used in the hadith translates to leather sock which the Arabs used back in the day. You are correct nijaas waaye modern shoes.

Sol

?
Its cadaan women protesting for some madow star over here and it's somali women doing baranbur over there I'm noticing a pattern :ehh:

This is some sh1t people like @Halimak would support. The whole blending us with Madow culture and make us constant victims with zero pride. Good luck with that. Somali stubbornness and pride will be the biggest battle you guys will have. You cant shame true somalis like you can with white people. We owe no one anything.

Trending

Latest posts