NACLATULAH to SJW Xaliimo females! Video is circulating of them praying JANAZA on ninkii Madoowga ahaa ee qoorta looga istaagay

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Once i took a cook class in 2017, and 24 year old Somali girl, possibly raised in Ethiopia, her English was not American born.

During class break, she went in front of the class room, a few people are seated in the class as we were in break. She literally stood in front, and started praying dhuhur prayer, with her knee high black leather boots.

I was thinking? What? How can you pray in your shoes? Also why so public & showy? Couldn't u go in a corner & pray? God forgive me for criticizing her salat but i was disturbed.

Last edited:
All that energy for a deadbeat dad with multiple black baby mamas and a yt fiancé :mjlol::mjlol:
Don’t remember reer MN coming out for Isak Aden like this?
Somalis are like sheep, they just follow the herd without asking any questions.. What ever is trending on social media and they'll jump on-board.

I truly have no words..
93BA1F34-1770-4EF4-A7AA-DB28C8ECC258.jpeg

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
All that energy for a deadbeat dad with multiple black baby mamas and a yt fiancé :mjlol::mjlol:
Don’t remember reer MN coming out for Isak Aden like this?
@Grigori Rasputin I really get you when you say Naclatulah to them. Curse on them for mocking the deen for a black kafir

Simply as : A Madoow with a white GF

The madoow had a wrap sheet the length of your height. Walahi I saw it and the man committed multiple crimes almost every year in his adult life.
I am not excepting this martyrdom of a seasoned criminal. YES! He was unjustly killed! Those who killed him must pay the price but DO NOT ELEVATE the man to a great citizen. He would’ve robbed me if he came across me in a dark alley with diamonds necklace worth $60k.

Last edited:

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
How do we know they’re praying janazah though? It just looked like regular salah. The clip is too short to say otherwise.

I think they were praying salat with their shoes on :)

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Making a mockery of the deen :kanyehmm: Looks like they are praying towards the picture of George floyd. Who even knows if thats the qibla.

nomadicblood

I am not a farax
"One of the conditions which must be met before starting to pray is to make sure that one's body and clothes and the place in which the Muslim is going to pray are all clean and free of impurities. "

Can guarantee Allaah swt your shoes are not impure? Shoes are part of your clothing. Where have those boots been @Desert Flower ??????
Eedo It was narrated from the Prophet SWT that he used to pray wearing his shoes

It was also new to me:manny:

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Eedo It was narrated from the Prophet SWT that he used to pray wearing his shoes

It was also new to me:manny:

But the prophet pbuh never traveled as we today travel. The shoes are not clean. Period.

Trending