NACLATULAH to SJW Xaliimo females! Video is circulating of them praying JANAZA on ninkii Madoowga ahaa ee qoorta looga istaagay

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
So pathetic. Mocking the deen for this dead man

No longer is it a joke, it is slander of deen and our people

Is this a mockery of the deen, FOR A BLACK GAAL, who most likely does not give a damn f*ck about us

I ain't a fan of SJW or BLM, but this is taking the biscuit. f*ck them. Qashin this all you like.

Western Xalimos are pathetic 8 doctors were killed in cold blood in Somalia and not a peep but a dead star is worth their buraanbur

what do you expect? Their Hooyo’s are doing buranbuur but would say that those students deserve it because they’re from an enemy clan.

You can be against the oppression without devaluing your religion and culture. They’re so extreme.

All this for 1 man, a man who wasnt muslim or a righteous person. All of this. The end has to be near.

I’m not even trying to speak ill of the man but he was found with a lot of heavy drugs (meth, fentanyl) in his system. He had previous occurrences of beating up a pregnant woman... I’m sure there will bemany many other incidences that will come out. He was not someone to lionize.

You can think something is tragic but praising him is too much.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

naclatulah ya ilma xaaraan

They are praying their Salat, waax walaaan

1591375982846.png
Sexy. my husband from another life

Keo

VIP
Nigga was a fucking star and had armed robbery convictions and broke into a black woman's home. Imagine if that woman was Somali.
:damn:

Gambar

VIP
Western Xalimos are pathetic 8 doctors were killed in cold blood in Somalia and not a peep but a dead star is worth their buraanbur
Stop, it was only those weirdos. Western Xalimos kulaha.

Women cannot pray Janaza
Janaza has no sujuud
A gaal is not eligible for Jannazah

They will get huge sin for mocking the religion
Are you surprised? They know nothing about the deen. They just copy whatever is popular. It’s disgusting.

Trending