NACLATULAH to SJW Xaliimo females! Video is circulating of them praying JANAZA on ninkii Madoowga ahaa ee qoorta looga istaagay

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
So what if you’re in a space like these protesters, where you have to pray on a sidewalk or on a street? Would you take your shoes off? Islam made everything easy, no need to make things difficult.

I take my fuuto at home. My salat is more important than the protest.

or lets say I am travelling, which is the excuse halaal excuse, still I have salat rag in my bag, I find a place to wudhu & remove my shoes and pray on my salat mat.

So what if you’re in a space like these protesters, where you have to pray on a sidewalk or on a street? Would you take your shoes off? Islam made everything easy, no need to make things difficult.
You shouldn’t have to be in position where you are forced to pray in dirty streets because you are occupied protesting for some gal who has bad person being killed by some police. Priorities

or lets say I am travelling, which is the excuse halaal excuse, still I have salat rag in my bag, I find a place to wudhu & remove my shoes and pray on my salat mat.
I prefer to do the same too walaalo, but it is a sunnah so if you were to do it with the intention of following the sunnah (whenever convenient, outside or even in your home with a clean pair of shoes- scholars have advised), then Insha'Allah you would be rewarded for that

Minnesota going downhill almost to Ohio and Ontario sub zero Levels.

Now I know why successful Somalis live in places to like Texas, Virginia, Colorado, Massachusetts, and Connecticut.

I can’t even clown St. Cloud Somalis they are officially better than Minneapolis.

You and that “my wudu is more important” guy would make wonderful friends I bet.

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
That is extremely disrespectful to our deen. I am for justice and stopping police brutality once and for all but to mock our beliefs is not cool at all. I hope these young sisters learn from their mistakes and know that you can fight against racism and still be respectful of people’s faiths:)