Nabar iyo Naxdiin supporters please come in

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
I got one question for you guys.

How on earth do you guys think it’s even remotely possible ruling the whole country from Mogadishu? Basically flushing the federal constitution through the toilet. You guys really think a man from Bosaso, Garowe or even Hargeisa who has been self sufficient for nearly 3 decades, would ever accept to be ruled from Mogadishu once again?

Farmaajo is leading the South to a new low.

I admire the people of Puntland & Jubbaland resisting the sneaky ways of Nabar iyo Naxdiin to enforce their rule over them.

May the righteous people of PL & JL succeed keeping Nabar iyo Naxdin away.

Ngl SL and PL should stop fighting and should seriously focus on the FGS. Farmaajo wants to bring the country in chaos again like Aabo Siad did.

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
Ngl SL and PL should stop fighting and should seriously focus on the FGS. Farmaajo wants to bring the country in chaos again like Aabo Siad did.

Puntland and Somaliland indeed got one common enemy: Xaarmaajo. Too bad they are both too hard headed to realize that.

Samaalic Era

QurboExit

How on earth do you guys think it’s even remotely possible ruling the whole country from Mogadishu? Basically flushing the federal constitution through the toilet. You guys really think a man from Bosaso, Garowe or even Hargeisa who has been self sufficient for nearly 3 decades, would ever accept to be ruled from Mogadishu once again?

I admire the people of Puntland & Jubbaland resisting the sneaky ways of Nabar iyo Naxdiin to enforce their rule over them.

Mandeera will fall soon and naturally Kismaayo is a prize

After what SNA did today, They have won me over

We are coming for all traitors. Make dua walalayaal:pachah1:
ESGcUXnWkAELZjZ.jpg

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
N&N want to centralise this country and hand our ports and nation on a platter too Ethiopia.

We need a savior to steer us out of this predicament!

Presudent Cheese is bringing the same type of federalism in SouthCentral regions to JL. Everything from Badhaxley Gaalkacyo or the whole of Gaslkacyo all the way dowm to Kiinya border will suffer the same type of clan federalism.

I think MajeerteeniyaState continues acting as a FULLY INDEPENDENT country without declaring independence and the North also samething but independence was already declared 1991

Lol i personally think the argument against federalism is legitimate because it is a system forced on us and is also a tplf project designed to disunite us but the argument for federalism is also legitimate because it is good for development as seen in places like Puntland and Somaliland. Overall i think the people should choose what system they would like and it should be up to the government to implement that decision. Centralism can work and federalism (in the right sense, not everyone acting like a country) can also work. Let the people decide.

Its mostly abt regional dispute. If only Dhullos could choose one side:mjcry:
dhulos are busy taking part in the gedo war, they are like always footsoldiers fighting battle 1000km from home smh. We will wait for for 15th March what PL will say regarding the disintegrating south

dhulos are busy taking part in the gedo war, they are like always footsoldiers fighting battle 1000km from home smh. We will wait for for 15th March what PL will say regarding the disintegrating south
Instead of Developing Sool more they are fighting in Gedo for the FGS that have never helped them smh...

Intressting times are ahead walle, i'm waiting for what Mudane Deni will say in the 15th March:gaasdrink:

Trending