Nabar iyo Naxdiin supporters please come in

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Yeah its no secret I think most anonymous online forummers are creeps and ajnabis loool. It is what it is.

:manny:

Anyway. could you stop coming for me personally now and respond to your Kikuyu support aka the current JL admin unfortunately.

Repetitive maybe cuz you're avoiding the question and trying to cyber bully me instead @admin

I’ve already said what I had to say.

You actually @ admin:deadpeter:

I’m out man. You’re not caadi.

I’ve already said what I had to say.

You actually @ admin:deadpeter:

I’m out man. You’re not caadi.
LOOOL so your'e just casually not going to respond?

Unbelievable.

I get it though, there is nothing respectable you could say to defend it. Tragic!

This guy personally attacked me this whole time and tried to say I name call, smh @admin

@embarassing
I don't support the n&n corrupt government, do you see me as a kikuyu as well?
No, I asked him if he supports the Kenyan backed JL admin, its super Kikuyuey. And if youre pro-Kenya over Somalia, or SNA thats also very suspect.

I made my question clear, he chose to ignore it because he knew his initial posts were humilating.

Also, N&N corrupt? Lool evidence??

No, I asked him if he supports the Kenyan backed JL admin, its super Kikuyuey. And if youre pro-Kenya over Somalia, or SNA thats also very suspect.

I made my question clear, he chose to ignore it because he knew his initial posts were humilating.

I see them as corrupt because they are working on to dismantle the federal system which all somalis agreed on to be implemented. And secondly why are they avoiding to attack shabab controlled areas of the country? Kenya is in Jubaland on amisom mandate similar to Ugandan, Burundi, Ethiopia and all the other African countries who have police or military personnel in the country. I don't buy this notion of painting JL as a Kenyan stooge state...this is nothing but a political propaganda created to discredit JL.

Last edited:

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP

Are you stupid? I’ve answered your question few times. Why do you think I said your posts are repetitive?

I support JL and Madoobe just like you support Failmaajo and Ethiopia in Gedo.:manny:

Btw stop the calaacal plz. :susp:

I see them as corrupt because they are working on to dismantle the federal system which all somalis agreed on to be implemented. And secondly why are they avoiding to attack shabab controlled areas of the country? Kenya is in Jubaland on amisom mandate similar to Ugandan, Burundi, Ethiopia and all the other African countries who have police or military personnel in the country. I don't buy this notion of painting JL as a Kenyan stooge state...this is nothing but a political propaganda created to discredit JL.
Propaganda? Real delusion.

Anyway how are they anti federalism?

Are you stupid? I’ve answered your question few times. Why do you think I said your posts are repetitive?

I support JL and Madoobe just like you support Failmaajo and Ethiopia in Gedo.:manny:

Btw stop the calaacal plz. :susp:
I don’t support Ethiopia or any ajnabis on Somali soil I’ve made that clear. You ignored my earlier challenge, find anyone who has made more anti habesh threads than me.

You support the current Kenyan backed admin in JL, who deal in illicit charcoal and sugar trades with AS and Kenya. The state doesn’t really operate outside of Kismaayo and are decimating the land while making Kikuyus rich.

It’s well known it’s a Kenyan satellite admin, so why do you support it?

Propaganda? Real delusion.

Anyway how are they anti federalism?
I'm not delusional.. We just happen to disagree politically.Bring forth your arguments without name calling or insults.

As I said the n & n are anti federalist and they wish to rule the country through the barrel of the gun. How can I tell this? Well they've so far attacked and dismantled galmudug and that digil & mirifle state, side lined and isolated puntland and now they are in the process of dismantling JL. All while al shabab are growing stronger and stronger.. If this is not corruption I don't know what corruption or mismanagement is.

I'm not delusional.. We just happen to disagree politically.Bring forth your arguments without name calling or insults.

As I said the n & n are anti federalist and they wish to rule the country through the barrel of the gun. How can I tell this? Well they've so far attacked and dismantled galmudug and that digil & mirifle state, side lined and isolated puntland and now they are in the process of dismantling JL. All while al shabab are growing stronger and stronger.. If this is not corruption I don't know what corruption or mismanagement is.
Could you show me any evidence for your arguments?

This is why you stating the current JL admin being Kenyan backed is delusional.

https://www.dw.com/en/somalias-illi...ty-the-environment-and-livelihoods/a-43745333

oh and just today

Could you explain to me why you support him?

Last edited:
@embarassing
From your own article.. If you want to eliminate the charcoal trade.

"So if you want to find an adequate solution, you have to look at the root causes, one of which is poverty, addressing poverty, addressing livelihood. Investment opportunity for business will also be something to look into.”

What are the n&n admin doing beside creating more internal displaced refugees by attacking peaceful regions.. Are they a government or a moryan militia? You keep avoiding my question why aren't they attacking al shabab ruled areas?

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
I don’t believe we understand what federalism is truly is because everyone has a different interpretation of what it means in Somalia. Imagine my state of Washington or California going to Russia and forming a pack against Washington D.C all because of disagreements in internal manners. That is a level of insanity I see people promoting which makes me question their intention.

I believe true federalism is the answer to all our problems and not centralism which proved not work with our way of life. Every time a federal state has a problem with SFG, all disputes must be solved through courts and never guns or seeking support from foreign countries. Seeing people on the ground happy about all all the process made so far gives me hope that we are heading in the right direction :)
Courts kulaha. Weren't you just yesterday supporting the assault against Jubaland by the FGS?
:ayaanswag:

Trending