Nabar iyo Naxdiin supporters please come in

Actually it is compulsory to fight against Hebellands but Xaarmajo is F dumb. He should deal first with Alshabab.
Even Americans are astonished by his stupidity. They say: Wtf dude, shabab is killing ur soldiers yet u focuss on other things?!
:ileycry:

Al shabab is an elusive enemy. The Americans should be the first ones to know just how challenging it is to fight an enemy constantly on the move.

shum33

Somaliland supremacy
:manny: Sorry, you chose a pathetic narrative bound to fail.
like i told you before you need to take a break abayo you are not right in the head. somalia has control kullaha all they have is a stamp al shabab is more power and wealthier than the FGS

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Trouble? As in uniting Galmudug for the first time in forever and fighting against literal Kenyans who believe JL is their "buffer state". Ive never seen you with this kind of energy against foreign govts. In the near future people like you will be an embarrassment to the Somali nation like yesterdays colonial collaborators are today.

Sad :manny:

Unite GM? :drakekidding: Failmaajo doesn’t unite anything he bribes one side and neglects the other side. He’d do the same in PL but our people actually have dhiig unlike Reer Baidhabo and Dhusomareeb. Tell me why Failmaajo is always happy to start wars with JL and ASWJ but never Shabab? Same Shabab he said he’d get rid of in two years when he came into office?:cosbyhmm:

I do not support foreign governments and never have don’t lie on my name.:farole: I support walaalaha JL who are fighting cuqdad filled warmongering nut job that has caused division amongst umada Somaliyeed.

People like me will be victorious IA.:fittytousand: We’ve do nothing but built our regions and help those in need in tough times.

Unite GM? :drakekidding: Failmaajo doesn’t unite anything he bribes one side and neglects the other side. He’d do the same in PL but our people actually have dhiig unlike Reer Baidhabo and Dhusomareeb. Tell me why Failmaajo is always happy to start wars with JL and ASWJ but never Shabab? Same Shabab he said he’d get rid of in two years when he came into office?:cosbyhmm:

I do not support foreign governments and never have don’t lie on my name.:farole: I support walaalaha JL who are fighting cuqdad filled warmongering nut job that has caused division amongst umada Somaliyeed.

People like me will be victorious IA.:fittytousand: We’ve do nothing but built our regions and help those in need in tough times.
Wait, come back down into the real world. SNA has BEEN fighting AS.

If you don't support foreign nations then why do you support the current JL admin? I mean JL admin is only really in Kismayo, the reason AS is flourishing is because they have business deals with Kenya and the JL admin, do you want it to remain in this state forever? Until all the trees are cut and the illegal sugar and charcoal trade decimate the land? Its what keeps AS alive. You say you don't support foreign nations but you know its being milked used and destroyed by Kikuyus and a few token Somalis.

If you actually cared you'd support change whether it was by the FG (Somalis, while you seem the support Kikuyus rn) or you'd support some other party that actually wanted the best for the region and was a halal Somali.

Nope, history will record your types as collaborators, worst off for Kikuyu Kenyan Bantus. Its embarrassing and whatever goes online will be here forevsss, generations will read you supporting Uhuru nation over the Somali govt.

download.jpeg

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Wait, come back down into the real world. SNA has BEEN fighting AS.

If you don't support foreign nations then why do you support the current JL admin? I mean JL admin is only really in Kismayo, the reason AS is flourishing is because they have business deals with Kenya and the JL admin, do you want it to remain in this state forever? Until all the trees are cut and the illegal sugar and charcoal trade decimate the land? Its what keeps AS alive. You say you don't support foreign nations but you know its being milked used and destroyed by Kikuyus and a few token Somalis.

If you actually cared you'd support change whether it was by the FG (Somalis, while you seem the support Kikuyus rn) or you'd support some other party that actually wanted the best for the region and was a halal Somali.

Nope, history will record your types as collaborators, worst off for Kikuyu Kenyan Bantus. Its embarrassing and whatever goes online will be here forevsss, generations will read you supporting Uhuru nation over the Somali govt.

View attachment 96912

First of all I do not support Kenya get that through your little head lady. Find one post of mine that has me supporting Kenya or any foreign government. I’ve noticed you like to project things onto people idk if that makes you feel better or whatever but stop it. It’s getting boring now. :snoop:

I support JL because it’s one of the states in Somalia.:draketf: Can I not support another state? Just because you hate Hayley Madoobe and JL doesn’t mean I have to hate it. We all have differences in opinions. I noticed you like to bring up Kenya when talking about JL but how come you don’t bring up the Ethiopians who are helping your savior Failmaajo?

SNA gets karbaashed by Shabab with the help of AMISOM most of the times. Failmaajo spends more time fighting other regions than he does fighting the biggest enemy to Somalia HTH lady.

I hope you’re not put into mental asylum when your boy leaves office.:kanyehmm:

First of all I do not support Kenya get that through your little head lady. Find one post of mine that has me supporting Kenya or any foreign government. I’ve noticed you like to project things onto people idk if that makes you feel better or whatever but stop it. It’s getting boring now. :snoop:

I support JL because it’s one of the states in Somalia.:draketf: Can I not support another state? Just because you hate Hayley Madoobe and JL doesn’t mean I have to hate it. We all have differences in opinions. I noticed you like to bring up Kenya when talking about JL but how come you don’t bring up the Ethiopians who are helping your savior Failmaajo?

SNA gets karbaashed by Shabab with the help of AMISOM most of the times. Failmaajo spends more time fighting other regions than he does fighting the biggest enemy to Somalia HTH lady.

I hope you’re not put into mental asylum when your boy leaves office.:kanyehmm:
Sadly, the current JL admin is a Kenyan satellite state. That is well known and well established, on top of that, they basically fund and keep AS alive. So how do you NOT support Kenya and AS if you support the current JL admin?

I avoid even speaking on JL because of all the qabilist BS on here, I grew up thinking Madoobe was an actual wadaad, but its clear he has crippled and destroyed the region while making Al-Shabaab and Kenya rich.

I don't get how you're confused about what Im saying or calling it "projection" while ignoring the main point.

Loool, asylum? What? Me?, You're confused, I'm not a weirdo nerd like most of you on here, Viva Somalia!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You're #embarrassing yourself.

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Sadly, the current JL admin is a Kenyan satellite state. That is well known and well established, on top of that, they basically fund and keep AS alive. So how do you NOT support Kenya and AS if you support the current JL admin?

I avoid even speaking on JL because of all the qabilist BS on here, I grew up thinking Madoobe was an actual wadaad, but its clear he has crippled and destroyed the region while making Al-Shabaab and Kenya rich.

I don't get how you're confused about what Im saying or calling it "projection" while ignoring the main point.

Loool, asylum? What? Me?, You're confused, I'm not a weirdo nerd like most of you on here, Viva Somalia!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You're #embarrassing yourself.

Your name is embarrassing for a reason.:drakelaugh:You go in circles repeating the same bulshit every time and now you bring your ayeeyo into it? :damn::drakekidding:

You’re emotional Walahi calling people names when you can’t take the heat.:drakewtf:

Either debate normal and get your points across without name calling people or don’t visit the politics section. This ain’t the general section. Most of us on here are adults stop moving like ciyaal.

I’m done responding to you. Walahi you bore me to death.

Your name is embarrassing for a reason.:drakelaugh:You go in circles repeating the same bulshit every time and now you bring your ayeeyo into it? :damn::drakekidding:

You’re emotional Walahi calling people names when you can’t take the heat.:drakewtf:

Either debate normal and get your points across without name calling people or don’t visit the politics section. This ain’t the general section. Most of us on here are adults stop moving like ciyaal.

Lool wth? are you okay? You haven't responded to a single point I've raised but are trying to drag me personally, you even took ayeeyo out of the spoilers subhanallah, no code :urgh: I'm not your jester and I'm not here to entertain you so I couldn't care less about your boredom aboowe just respond to the points I've raised.

Where have I been name calling? I haven't, although the last post seemed super fruity. Im an adult too now.

If you're going to respond address the Kikuyu problem please. Its like the 3rd time I'm asking,

download.jpeg

Thats why Xalimos should never involve themselves in politcs, waa madax xanuun walle iyo bille:farole:

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Lool wth? are you okay? You haven't responded to a single point I've raised but are trying to drag me personally, you even took ayeeyo out of the spoilers subhanallah, no code :urgh: I'm not your jester and I'm not here to entertain you so I couldn't care less about your boredom aboowe just respond to the points I've raised.

Where have I been name calling? I haven't, although the last post seemed super fruity. Im an adult too now.

If you're going to respond address the Kikuyu problem please. Its like the 3rd time I'm asking,

View attachment 96916
:deadpeter:

Why do you think I skip some of your points? It’s repetitive sometimes. :francis:
So I don’t bother responding.:manny:

You’ve accused me of things I’m not. :kanyehmm: You don’t do that just to me btw I’ve seen you do it with others too.:mindblown:

:deadpeter:

Why do you think I skip some of your points? It’s repetitive sometimes :francis:
So I don’t bother responding.

You’ve accused me of things I’m not. :kanyehmm: You don’t do that just to me btw I’ve seen you do it with others too.:mindblown:
Yeah its no secret I think most anonymous online forummers are creeps and ajnabis loool. It is what it is.

:manny:

Anyway. could you stop coming for me personally now and respond to your Kikuyu support aka the current JL admin unfortunately.

Repetitive maybe cuz you're avoiding the question and trying to cyber bully me instead @admin

Trending