TooMacaan

VIP
@crudetruth @TooMacaan @Guysensei

Run before it's too late.

knife_steel_sharpening.gif
Run from who? Whom are you warning...??

Tramo

Nine kitaabs on a bookshelf
Wow, I see you're already warming up to the idea of being my little B****. You'll have to apply though, it's a long line...

You interested as well...?
Crip Uygar.png

no thank u

are u sure u ain't got any cadaan in u? that's a caucasian fetish right there

I can't take anything you say seriously.

I fail to see how anyone can sit down with you and have a logical meaningful conversation.

I only care about somaliland because it is in my benefit. I dont believe that somaliland politicians are different from politicians in Somalia.

I faff around with qabils a lot but i dont believe in that rubbish. Qabils aren't bound by blood but by similar interests.

I dont care about your religious/political views or sexuality.

Women are meant for sex nothing more nothing less.

I am loyal only to the coin.

Most importantly, power is the ultimate aphrodisiac. Being able to manipulate someone to get what you want is better than sex.
Lol u have been watching house of cards? :chrisfreshhah:

TooMacaan

VIP
abaayo macaan like injera I am rdy to submit to u
:rejoice::rejoice:You have seen the light; from wanting 4 wives and 6 concubines...to willingly preparing to be my concubine. :it0tdo8:
This is great news, men are finally understanding where they belong, I will add you to the list.

:rejoice::rejoice:You have seen the light; from wanting 4 wives and 6 concubines...to willingly preparing to be my concubine. :it0tdo8:
This is great news, men are finally understanding where they belong, I will add you to the list.
You're a smooth talker indeed women like you are dangerous to society :ooh:

I will submit to you in return for your passport

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending