My views

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tramo

Nine kitaabs on a bookshelf
Common sense. :sass2:

Lol, it's true...just think about it. You crave submission so much that you've designated it as your life's purpose. In order to get that rush of dopamine or that feeling of being absolutely powerful, you need someone to completely submit to you and relinquish control of their body to you...and that's a task that only a talented/natural sub can fulfill-- not normies.

Whether you achieve that feeling of power is totally determined by the sub and their willingness to comply IF they've deemed you a worthy Dom. Submission REQUIRES one to submit knowing full well they have the free will not to do so, otherwise it's just force...and that's no fun unless you're a rapist.
:dead:

walahi caadi ma tihid

black

live and let die.
Common sense. :sass2:

Lol, it's true...just think about it. You crave submission so much that you've designated it as your life's purpose. In order to get that rush of dopamine or that feeling of being absolutely powerful, you need someone to completely submit to you and relinquish control of their body to you...and that's a task that only a talented/natural sub can fulfill-- not normies.

Whether you achieve that feeling of power is totally determined by the sub and their willingness to comply IF they've deemed you a worthy Dom. Submission REQUIRES one to submit knowing full well they have the free will not to do so, otherwise it's just force...and that's no fun unless you're a rapist.

:dead::dead1::deadmanny:

Link your tumblr :kanyehmm:

TooMacaan

VIP
The government can see anything. It wants. Also the second pic is wrong superman can not be in that position especially since the chains don't seem to have Krypton items in them
The chains (especially around his neck area) are tube like and that could always mean that kryptonite is being pumped into him...if you look closely, his neck is veiny even. Plus, Superman has always been a simp...you think it'll take a lot to turn him into the cuck that he probably dreams about being??:bell:

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
In order to get that rush of dopamine or that feeling of being absolutely powerful, you need someone to completely submit to you and relinquish control of their body to you...and that's a task that only a talented/natural sub can fulfill-- not normies.
What you trying to hint?

TooMacaan

VIP
What you trying to hint?
I'm trying to articulate that I understand how you feel; that I too see submission as one of the most seductive talents and desire to obtain that in its total glory from a special individual.
Where you and I differ is that I acknowledge that it's a complex and artful dynamic...and that any ol' person can't give us this pleasure that we so desperately seek. Obtaining such a gift like a perfect sub who is willing to give up total control is rare; it's also a process, one that is completed via subtle and psychological means. If you want a good sub, you have to make yourself a Dom that's worthy of one...since a good sub can always tell between the real and fake.

Also, the best aphrodisiac is when you are powerful enough to make even the most powerful men submit to you. Now that's my type of thing...cucking men who cuck other men. :ahh::banderas:

Last edited:
I'm trying to articulate that I understand how you feel; that I too see submission as one of the most seductive talents and desire to obtain that in its total glory from a special individual.
Where you and I differ is that I acknowledge that it's a complex and artful dynamic...and that any ol' person can't give us this pleasure that we so desperately seek. Obtaining such a gift like a perfect sub who is willing to give up total cobtrol is rare; it's also a process, one that is completed via subtle and psychological means. If you want a good sub, you have to make yourself a Dom that's worthy of one since a good sub can always tell between the real and fake.

Also, the best aphrodisiac is when you are powerful enough to make even the most powerful men submit to you. Now that's my type of thing...cucking men who cuck other men. :ahh::banderas:
Jeez, are you like a reverse cucktress or something
IMG_7601.GIF

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
Where you and I differ is that I acknowledge that it's a complex and artful dynamic...and that any ol' person can't give us this pleasure that we so desperately seek. Obtaining such a gift like a perfect sub who is willing to give up total control is rare; it's also a process, one that is completed via subtle and psychological means. If you want a good sub, you have to make yourself a Dom that's worthy of one...since a good sub can always tell between the real and fake.

Xabashi girls>somali girls

Tramo

Nine kitaabs on a bookshelf

I knew u were into that shit from how much u use the word cuck. u could be talking about baking and you'll somehow slip a cuck in there
guccipicard.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts