My views

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are what will save society & what every "alpha" secretly desires; F the system, F the government. ;)
Don't use this emoji it reminds me of @EternalLightX
200w.gif

TooMacaan

VIP
You sound very mature :qri8gs7:
Hey, I'm just telling the truth. :manny:
Whenever you hear the 'private lives' of rich, powerful men (who all the average men look up to) being exposed in the news...it reveals that they actually love to be dominated, humiliated, degraded by women like moi...and they're willing to pay big bux for it. It's a win-win. :lolbron:

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
Hey, I'm just telling the truth. :manny:
Whenever you hear the 'private lives' of rich, powerful men (who all the average men look up to) being exposed in the news...it reveals that they actually love to be dominated, humiliated, degraded by women like moi...and they're willing to pay big bux for it. It's a win-win. :lolbron:
I dont know if you know but the habar jeclo are nick named Jamac Waal. We are testosterone fueled killers. Dont ever talk rubbish to me you dirty xabashi

TooMacaan

VIP
I dont know if you know but the habar jeclo are nick named Jamac Waal. We are testosterone fueled killers. Dont ever talk rubbish to me you dirty xabashi
Habar Jeclo is also nicknamed Habar Habusheed for a reason. A Xabashi woman was Isaaq's first experience and the type of 'jeclo' that is mentioned was not what you thought it was...I think if we exposed the private life of such a great man, we will find that he was cucked (but probably in the subtle way since Habar Jeclo was probably a sub).

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
Habar Jeclo is also nicknamed Habar Habusheed for a reason. A Xabashi woman was Isaaq's first experience and the type of 'jeclo' that is mentioned was not what you thought it was...I think if we exposed the private life of such a great man, we will find that he was cucked (but probably in the subtle way since Habar Jeclo was probably a sub).
You know too much :damn:

How do you know That much I'm a somali and Even I don't know that. Are you a somali women pretending to be a xabisha or are you a xabisha government agent o_O

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending