My views

Status
Not open for further replies.

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
:what1: Why are you so schizophrenic my idoor friend?
Chewing khat is a habar awal profession so i am not schizophrenic
My bio doesn't say "Habar Jeclo" for no reason. You may be used to using that foul mouth to disrespect some miskeens in here but kin of the Original Mother won't tolerate that. :uCkf6mf:
Behave. :siilaanyolaugh:
Are xabashis aware of their relatives in somaliland?

unnamed (1).gif

Resistance is futile, my friend.
I'm patient too...for I have been blessed with Sabr; I can and will wait until you eventually change your mind. :icon lol::icon lol:
Haye I will submit to u and u said u was on the caato side (I know ur somali) so how will u control a bantu beast like myself?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

TooMacaan

VIP
You need to start talking then :leon:
What do you mean by that?
Wait aren't amxara and xabisha the same :ivers:
Amhara is just one of many ethnic groups under the term/title of xabashi. There are more groups included in that term (depending on what definition you use): Tigrayan, Gurage, Harari, as well as some Eritrean ethnic groups.

Xabashi can also just mean Eritreans and Ethiopians...this is how it is used herein the diaspora.

black

live and let die.

Amhara is just one of many ethnic groups under the term/title of xabashi. There are more groups included in that term (depending on what definition you use): Tigrayan, Gurage, Harari, as well as some Eritrean ethnic groups.

Xabashi can also just mean Eritreans and Ethiopians...this is how it is used herein the diaspora.

Wtf, since when are Hararis Habeshas?

Oh ok :nvjpqts:

TooMacaan

VIP
Haye I will submit to u and u said u was on the caato side (I know ur somali) so how will u control a bantu beast like myself?

I will get some of my sjw twitter & tumblr Xalimos (with big futos) to help me conquer a mighty beast such as yourself. You know what they say, "sharing is caring"...and since women are generous creatures, I'll let them borrow my toys (Men) once in a while.

Last edited:
Habar Jeclo is also nicknamed Habar Habusheed for a reason. A Xabashi woman was Isaaq's first experience and the type of 'jeclo' that is mentioned was not what you thought it was...I think if we exposed the private life of such a great man, we will find that he was cucked (but probably in the subtle way since Habar Jeclo was probably a sub).

I didn't know the orthodox church allowed BDSM? And here I thought you were a good church-going girl. Patriarch Pawlos Halemariam Hilib-qeydhiin III will be disappointed.:meleshame:

P.S. I don't think "cucked" means what you think it means.:tacky:

o_O

Did you grow up with Somalis? How do you know the terms, qabiils & history? You seem to know a lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts