My views

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tramo

Nine kitaabs on a bookshelf
Nah, in the West most people had internet by the early 00s. And it became fairly sophisticated by 05. So, between 05-10 it wasn't much different tech wise.

Perhaps it was a process that needed more time. I remember reading about some theory how the internet is radicalizing people into ideological bubbles. Most people now only consume media that is in accordance with their worldview.

We are all doomed.
yea it took a bit of time I guess. obscure sites at the time like 4chan are mainstream now and even influenced the presidential election :ftw9nwa:

the internet is such a double edged sword. so much information at our fingertips but instead of seeking knowledge we pigeonhole ourselves into bubbles like u said. humans suck basically :lol:

And so did @crudetruth embark on his training with @Kaleel
IMG_7596.PNG

black

live and let die.
I tried to fix it, if some don't show up...I'm not gonna bother. It's a dark dark world out here in the webs.

You can't leave a cliff hanger like that, what's in the spoiler? :wow: Screen shot it and post it....or link it

Yes, gov is right about the picture in the spoiler. How did you know?? Can you see it?
And what's not true???
The government can see anything. It wants. Also the second pic is wrong superman can not be in that position especially since the chains don't seem to have Krypton items in them

TooMacaan

VIP
:browtf: How have you come to this conclusion?
Common sense. :sass2:
Stop the rubbish :mjlol:
Lol, it's true...just think about it. You crave submission so much that you've designated it as your life's purpose. In order to get that rush of dopamine or that feeling of being absolutely powerful, you need someone to completely submit to you and relinquish control of their body to you...and that's a task that only a talented/natural sub can fulfill-- not normies.

Whether you achieve that feeling of power is totally determined by the sub and their willingness to comply IF they've deemed you a worthy Dom. Submission REQUIRES one to submit knowing full well they have the free will not to do so, otherwise it's just force...and that's no fun unless you're a rapist.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending