My Treatise on Polygamy in the Somali Community

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
I’ve noticed the majority of Somali men are ok with polygamy, yet the overwhelming majority of woman are vehemently against it....

the men getting multiple wives these days are mostly wastemen. If you can barely afford one family why get a second, other than for sex?

I believe polygamy should only take place when a successful man living within his means with a wife goes to get a second. He can obviously provide for both, and I don’t believe the two wives should feel animosity towards each other- they are sisters now!

If a man is making a ton of $$$ then sure go ahead get a second wife!
We are aware of the fact with Somali youth the girls outnumber the men by a solid amount. There aren’t enough men in general, but then when the woman’s preferences come into play it’s easy to see why we can have issues here!

Polygamy is a solution. A good man can take up to 4 wives and treat them with respect, provide them with financial assist, and bring them under his protection!

this is not meant to spark a gender war, I just want to show some positives of polygamy in the community!

obviously a negative would be a cab driver going to “marry” a minor in Somalia, impregnate them, and then come back. That is haram and not acceptable.

ladies and gents who are against the practice, explain why? No judgement just curious

Last edited:
I’ve noticed the majority of Somali men are ok with polygamy, yet the overwhelming majority of woman are vehemently against it....

the men getting multiple wives these days are mostly wastemen. If you can barely afford one family why get a second, other than for sex?

I believe polygamy should only take place when a successful man living within his means with a wife goes to get a second. He can obviously provide for both, and I don’t believe the two wives should feel animosity towards each other- they are sisters now!

If a man is making a ton of $$$ then sure go ahead get a second wife!
We are aware of the fact with Somali youth the girls outnumber the men by a solid amount. There aren’t enough men in general, but then when the woman’s preferences come into play it’s easy to see why we can have issues here!

Polygamy is a solution. A good man can take up to 4 wives and treat them with respect, provide them with financial assist, and bring them under his protection!

this is not meant to spark a gender war, I just want to show some positives of polygamy in the community!

obviously a negative would be a cab driver going to “marry” a minor in Somalia, impregnate them, and then come back. That is haram and not acceptable.
You'd be surprised at the amount of guys who are already struggling with providing for their first wife and kids yet somehow marry a 2nd wife
:noneck:
Back home is even worse

Last edited:

a y a n

nigga I am not a firefighter
VIP
exactly the point
but rn there seems to be to many guys so if the big dogs take a bunch of wives for themselves they leave out a bunch of weird hateful incels
might as well try to redistribute a bit

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
You'd be surprised at the amount of guys who are already struggling with proving for their first wife and kids yet somehow marry a 2nd wife
:noneck:
Back home is even worse
Lol I know what your talking about
People love skipping over that part to jump to “ur dur dur 4 wives ur dur”
It’s known you have to be financially stable enough to have enough for all
My awoowe billed his 4 wives monthly, divided his free time amongst them, their kids all become friends even though they weren’t full siblings. Friendships that lasted 50 yrs later.
He would bring them gifts whenever he visited.
When done the right way it can actually be very positive
All the wives took care and loved the kids even the ones that weren’t their own.

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
exactly the point
but rn there seems to be to many guys so if the big dogs take a bunch of wives for themselves they leave out a bunch of weird hateful incels
might as well try to redistribute a bit
That’s what I’m saying
If your a doctor and can afford more than one, you’d be helping the community by getting more wives. Less single women having to settle for less.
If anything I’d hope it would drive them to achieve more seeing the status of a successful man
Personally if I was able to I’d have 4, but if my wife was uncomfortable with it and was good to me I’d keep her only

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
My opinion:
There’s a difference between ‘I need you and I want you’- -Dacaad90 I need you

good sex, yeah it let our conservations get a little deeper

Uhhm tell me your deepest darkest secrets, shit you wouldn’t even tell Jesus yuh

Percocet 30 E 8, I've been gettin' off
I done chilled out on the drugs since you and I’ve been involved!

suck me like it’s love- love me like it’s love
No protection on my heart, goddamn it imma hit it raw!!!

I’m all, I'm really all in
In love with all your flaws and sins!
Your scars are really gorgeous
Ain’t that a weird way to give compliments?

Daacad90

Aspiring Buraanbur Artist.
There’s a difference between ‘I need you and I want you’- -Dacaad90 I need you

good sex, yeah it let our conservations get a little deeper

Uhhm tell me your deepest darkest secrets, shit you wouldn’t even tell Jesus yuh

Percocet 30 E 8, I've been gettin' off
I done chilled out on the drugs since you and I’ve been involved!

suck me like it’s love- love me like it’s love
No protection on my heart, goddamn it imma hit it raw!!!

Wtf:mjlol: have you ever considered becoming a lyricist?:silanyolaugh::silanyosmile:

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
No my Mj king, I won't let you break me heart. You flirt with everything that walks:mahubowtf::silanyolaugh:
I’d change for you, though
I guess MJ really do have that womanizing reputation
I wouldn’t break your heart, although something else can be broken just as easily :banderas:
The eggs when I sit on them what did you think?

Somali men aren’t a prize. Imagine sharing one with another woman. Couldn’t be me.

How about solution 3: We marry better looking and richer ajnabi men.

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
Somali men aren’t a prize. Imagine sharing one with another woman. Couldn’t be me.

How about solution 3: We marry better looking and richer ajnabi men.
The same men who aren’t interested in anything darker than construction paper :lolbron:

Daacad90

Aspiring Buraanbur Artist.
"If I was a nin la ma dhihi karo"
:mjlol::russ:
:salute:Well done
Daacad ninkaga mid labaad iyo sadexaad asaga yuu raadsan laakiin adiga u keen like a raaliyo
:ahh::banderas:
Aana waaliba uu radinaya, mid qalanjo ah baan uu keenaya. Mid qurux iyo nasab leh baan uu keeni. Nagta xanaqdo maarku niinkeeda guursado kaalsooni ma qabto.:fittytousand:

Trending

Latest posts