My Somali friend is marrying an ajnabi. I'm cutting him off and disowning him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Drink water and mind your business.

I drink biyo caad everyday alhamdulillah. However, if I'm asked to be the "best man" at the wedding, I will bravely voice my opinions. I don't agree with marrying out.

Do they pump estrogen in the wells your town drinks from? This kind of pettiness can only be found in menstruating females :mybusiness:

Warya, watch your mouth Caalooleys Law!

No, I drink clean water alhamdulillah. I'm against marrying ajnabis.

Your friend should blast surah baqarah in the background when you enter room and read ayat kursi the night before.

Astagfirullah. Are you calling me a shaytan? :gucciwhat:

Naaya yareey watch your mouth.

UPDATE:

I have decided to attend his wedding. However, I will be disowning him after the wedding is over. I just can't accept self-hating people.
Give us some background. Is he an actual self hater or is this just because he is marrying out?

Merca

Inactive.
Vyb3GuH.gif

:dead:

Give us some background. Is he an actual self hater or is this just because he is marrying out?

He's a self-hater. He was never into Somali women. He always said he "doesn't like them". He said that Somali girls are always loud, obnoxious, and are a headache. I always told him to not generalize and that it's not true.

I, on the other hand, would date xalimos and I always had a thing for a xalimo in a abaya who's curvy.

He started dating an ajnabi girl back when we were in university and she was an average looking girl. I think she is the reason in how he became a self-hater. She probably told him to dislike his Somalinimo. He has now decided to marry this Muslim ajnabi girl.

He's a self-hater. He was never into Somali women. He always said he "doesn't like them". He said that Somali girls are always loud, obnoxious, and are a headache. I always told him to not generalize and that it's not true.

I, on the other hand, would date xalimos and I always had a thing for a xalimo in a abaya who's curvy.

He started dating an ajnabi girl back when we were in university and she was an average looking girl. I think she is the reason in how he became a self-hater. She probably told him to dislike his Somalinimo. He has now decided to marry this Muslim ajnabi girl.
Oh well, that is his loss imo. I would probably avoid him too after he said all those things :manny:

Thanks for providing context. I mean, its' one thing to be attracted to a woman who happens to be an ajanabi. But, its another when you deliberately go out of your way to bash your own and put non-Somali women on a pedestal, or only date them. I find it weird when people say they have a preference for someone who is not of their ethnic group.

Thanks for providing context. I mean, its' one thing to be attracted to a woman who happens to be an ajanabi. But, its another when you deliberately go out of your way to bash your own and put non-Somali women on a pedestal.

All self-haters do. They never respect Somali women.

If they did respect Somali women they would marry them would they? Just some cuunto for thought.

Yo, wtf?? You too?? War ya Illahay yaqaan :faysalwtf:
I thought better of you bro

Wallahi, it is. Its better to be around positive, like minded people than those who bring others down :nvjpqts:

I agree. I don't want to talk to self-hating Somalis. In my Somali circle (I don't befriend ajnabis) he's the only self-hater.

Merca

Inactive.

Wow, self-haters are embarrassing. There was a Somali guy in my class who would say "I don't want to marry a Somali girl" to the Somali and non-Somali girls. The non-Somali girls would be like "Why? :williamswtf: They are beautiful". It was cringe.

Wow, self-haters are embarrassing. There was a Somali guy in my class who would say "I don't want to marry a Somali girl" to the Somali and non-Somali girls. The non-Somali girls would be like "Why? :williamswtf: They are beautiful". It was cringe.

I dislike Somali self-haters. I agree they're cringe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending