My Somali friend is marrying an ajnabi. I'm cutting him off and disowning him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, self-haters are embarrassing. There was a Somali guy in my class who would say "I don't want to marry a Somali girl" to the Somali and non-Somali girls. The non-Somali girls would be like "Why? :williamswtf: They are beautiful". It was cringe.

I went to HS with a guy like that. He would mostly date cadaan girls. Granted, there were a few Somalis in our school, but still.

Merca

Inactive.
I went to HS with a guy like that. He would mostly date cadaan girls. Granted, there were a few Somalis in our school, but still.
The thing was that my school had mostly Somalis, Arabs and other Middle Easterners, and he had a thing for girls of those ethnic backgrounds. :O27GWRK:

The thing was that my school had mostly Somalis, Arabs and other Middle Easterners, and he had a thing for girls of those ethnic backgrounds. :O27GWRK:
Most likely because the girls that were not Somali didn’t have sharaf. I know plenty of middle eastern girls that have sex in the school toilets.

One of my best Somali friends is marrying an ajnabi chick. I was shocked when he first revealed to me that he was looking to tie the knot with her.

His wedding day is coming up, and I told him I will not attend due to him marrying an ajnabi. I told him that I'm cutting him off and disowning him as a friend if he decides to go through and marry this woman. I told him he still has time to reconsider and dump her. He was angry and said to me if I don't attend, I'm not a true friend. We were friends since childhood.

What do you guys think I should do? I'm on the fence about attending his wedding but I'm not sure I will talk to him ever again after the wedding.
You are racist low class

Yannie

The trouble is, you think you have time
I am all for marrying whoever you want. However, I hate people who feel the need to disrespect their own race. Not cool. You should not be friends with self-hating fools.

I am all for marrying whoever you want. However, I hate people who feel the need to disrespect their own race. Not cool. You should not be friends with self-hating fools.

We're childhood friends and were best friends. He's practically like a 10th brother, I have 9 brothers.

Yannie

The trouble is, you think you have time
We're childhood friends and were best friends. He's practically like a 10th brother, I have 9 brothers.

I understand that you're close. I had a friend that use to talk ish about Somali males and I had to cut her off because I am not into people degrading their own. The reason why she talked so negatively about Somali male is because she got played by one. All races play games and have both positive and negative qualities.

waraabe

Your superior
I understand that you're close. I had a friend that use to talk ish about Somali males and I had to cut her off because I am not into people degrading their own. The reason why she talked so negatively about Somali male is because she got played by one. All races play games and have both positive and negative qualities.
very wise yannie :browtf:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending