My Somali friend is marrying an ajnabi. I'm cutting him off and disowning him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
I disagree. That's the worst advice I've gotten so far from this situation.
Why would you ask someone who clearly has an opposing stance to you about this what they'd do in this situation, and act surprised when what they say isn't useful to you at all?

He's born and raised in the UK.
Then why are you confused. This is the future my friend, cultures will now mix due to the external circumstances. Plus, he probably grew up wanting this ting so what’s the problem?

In actuality though this situation is probably fake. 6/10 try

Then why are you confused. This is the future my friend, cultures will now mix due to the external circumstances. Plus, he probably grew up wanting this ting so what’s the problem?

In actuality though this situation is probably fake. 6/10 try

I'm shocked that my friend would actually be a self-hater. I thought it was just banter and he was serious. Just because other races are mixing, Somalis have to follow too? Your an idiot, I would slap you for being so stupid and naive.

World

VIP
If you don’t want your kids to marry foreigners, then don’t raise them up in a melting pot like London and go back to Somalia.

I'm shocked that my friend would actually be a self-hater. I thought it was just banter and he was serious. Just because other races are mixing, Somalis have to follow too? Your an idiot, I would slap you for being so stupid and naive.
@World summed it up perfectly.

HuunoHunter

Old Head 👴🏿
@Boqol Is his girl muslim? If so you have no right to oppose him walal?

Although I used to go for ajnabis now my heart has returned back to the Samaale path. We have to preserve our peeps.

One of my best Somali friends is marrying an ajnabi chick. I was shocked when he first revealed to me that he was looking to tie the knot with her.

His wedding day is coming up, and I told him I will not attend due to him marrying an ajnabi. I told him that I'm cutting him off and disowning him as a friend if he decides to go through and marry this woman. I told him he still has time to reconsider and dump her. He was angry and said to me if I don't attend, I'm not a true friend. We were friends since childhood.

What do you guys think I should do? I'm on the fence about attending his wedding but I'm not sure I will talk to him ever again after the wedding.

Boqol

Sorry mate, he is a friend and not your son and you dictate your friends who they chose as a life partner or, your friendship ceases, is that right? Sxb, wax weeyn baa kaa qasan!!! How many close friends do you have?

Xooshdheere

how do i use this
It's going to be awkward. Ajnabi-Somali weddings are always weird and tension-filled.
i remember when i was in my female cousin's wedding, marrying a bantu :snoop:it was so awkward, it happened in Sweden too :ohlord:
and she ended up single :kendrickcry:

DeadStar

I dare u to show yourself.
Imma marry four Bantu wives just to trigger you sensitive motherfuckers and if you talk shit about my wives you’re gonna catch an AK-47 up your futo Wallahi.

One of my best Somali friends is marrying an ajnabi chick. I was shocked when he first revealed to me that he was looking to tie the knot with her.

His wedding day is coming up, and I told him I will not attend due to him marrying an ajnabi. I told him that I'm cutting him off and disowning him as a friend if he decides to go through and marry this woman. I told him he still has time to reconsider and dump her. He was angry and said to me if I don't attend, I'm not a true friend. We were friends since childhood.

What do you guys think I should do? I'm on the fence about attending his wedding but I'm not sure I will talk to him ever again after the wedding.
Don't be such a racist person and participate ur friends wedding

I think you're jealous he got himself an ajnabi girl.

His children are going to end up being successful. They are usually more intelligent and successful due to their genetic diversity even when mixed raced children are shunned.

You should be happy for his marriage and encourage him to have many children. His children will be athletic and intelligent and not socially awkward.

People born to genetically-diverse parents likely to be taller and more intelligent, says study

Scientists found that height and general intelligence appear to be increasing as a result of the mixing of DNA

@Boqol Is his girl muslim? If so you have no right to oppose him walal?

Although I used to go for ajnabis now my heart has returned back to the Samaale path. We have to preserve our peeps.

She's a Muslim. I'm not opposing him. I won't be his friend after the aroos.

Boqol

Sorry mate, he is a friend and not your son and you dictate your friends who they chose as a life partner or, your friendship ceases, is that right? Sxb, wax weeyn baa kaa qasan!!! How many close friends do you have?

I have close Somali friends. He's one of my best Somali friends. I only befriend Somalis.

i remember when i was in my female cousin's wedding, marrying a bantu :snoop:it was so awkward, it happened in Sweden too :ohlord:
and she ended up single :kendrickcry:

Sorry to hear that aboowe. Ajnabi-Somali weddings are the worst.

Don't be such a racist person and participate ur friends wedding

I am, I have decided to attend his wedding but after I will disown him and not talk to him again.

I think you're jealous he got himself an ajnabi girl.

His children are going to end up being successful. They are usually more intelligent and successful due to their genetic diversity even when mixed raced children are shunned.

You should be happy for his marriage and encourage him to have many children. His children will be athletic and intelligent and not socially awkward.

I'm married to a Somali woman, why would I be jealous of him? :what1:

I don't like ajnabi women.

If that statistic is true then how come the only full-blooded Somalis got accepted into Harvard and Yale and how come the greatest Somali athletes of all time on the world stage are Abdi Bile and Mo Farah. Smart and athletic Somalis come from full-blooded Somali parents.

UPDATE:

I have decided to attend his wedding. However, I will be disowning him after the wedding is over. I just can't accept self-hating people.

Do they pump estrogen in the wells your town drinks from? This kind of pettiness can only be found in menstruating females :mybusiness:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending