My mother wants me to marry back home (somaliland)

They were watching an aroos that was in hargeisa. The guy who was getting married, left his family went back home and got a second wife back home. If your in Columbus you probably heard of this. Not going to lie, she was Fine ManShaAllah. She said imagine the type of girls you can marry in somaliland.

I don’t really like going out as much and pretty shy. Maybe because I work to much and enjoy my me time. My Mother is either joking or just wants the best for her son.

Side note: why are people so aggressive on this app subhanAllah. Calling me gay and so forth. Arnt you people shy?
Trolling is a fine art to some.

What do you think makes you an outcast to Somali girls your age? Do you have a male figure who can help you look around locally first? Are you connected to any of the masaajids in the area that would possibly help to find potentials for you?

Last edited:
Columbus isn’t too big, you know. Someone will be able to figure out who you are if your words are factual. You seem religious too maa shaa Allah.

Cadaanka iska ilaali. They smell money and bounce. You heard what the one did to that black guy recently, right?
I’m not into white people. Only east African, and Arab women.

I didn’t attend college, nor do I boast to other how much I make. There’s plenty of successful somali men and women doing big things in Columbus.

What happened?

mr.overeasy

The most eggcelent member
250k and cant pull a Somali wife in Ohio? Are you severely autistic? Women would throw themselves at you since you are High Value.

Leave the marrying back home to poor plebs like me :heh:
Marrying back home has many benefits.

One is that he could have multiple wives on that income.

true chads marry back home.

I’m not into white people. Only east African, and Arab women.

I didn’t attend college, nor do I boast to other how much I make. There’s plenty of successful somali men and women doing big things in Columbus.

What happened?
Interesting. If you didn’t go to college, are you are self-taught?

There was a thread about it on here. I don’t know her name. Just remember he was madow and it happened in crazy Florida. She murdered him and seems to be getting away with it.

Interesting. If you didn’t go to college, are you are self-taught?

There was a thread about it on here. I don’t know her name. Just remember he was madow and it happened in crazy Florida. She murdered him and seems to be getting away with it.
Yes, Im self taught. My brother, if you just put in a litttle efffort in learning and creating your own full stack project. These companies will be inclined to bring you in for interview atleast Now, if your really good, like talented. The word is your oyster.

I’m just wondering where all the beautiful religious, fit, smart, shy, Somali girls are. They’re in the hiding and I’m to lazy to look for one lol. I’ll probably be more desired when they get a little older. People my age, guys and girls are extremely childish still.

Your mother is thinking of your money she wants to keep your money in the family lol you have to think for yourself. While there are some beautiful smart girls back home you have to ask yourself what your intentions are. Are you going back home to find a robot wife where you’re expecting to be treated like a king while she kisses your ass or are you looking for a companion that has flaws and will question you at times? If your intentions are pure I would say go back home if not then I would say stay single until you solve your own insecurities. Man always have more choices than women you can go back home or marry right here your options are there my only advice would be don’t marry someone because you think they’ll be your slave.it’s up to you.

Yes, Im self taught. My brother, if you just put in a litttle efffort in learning and creating your own full stack project. These companies will be inclined to bring you in for interview atleast Now, if your really good, like talented. The word is your oyster.

I’m just wondering where all the beautiful religious, fit, smart, shy, Somali girls are. They’re in the hiding and I’m to lazy to look for one lol. I’ll probably be more desired when they get a little older. People my age, guys and girls are extremely childish still.
I asked as this is the sort of info the younger kids needs so they don’t waste money or time in a university if they don’t have to.

Your dream girl isn’t going to come knocking on your door. Why don’t you use your family (friends/colleagues) or find a network that works for you? From what I know, those types of ladies are minding their business and living their lives. You can find many somali sisters in Central ohio that have all those traits if you do your research well.

Kross

The Special One
When i went back home in 018 :ahh:they offered me a wife she was qurux asf man with braces and lightskin she also had that voice that cracks everytime she spoke xaax unfortunately i was too much of a pussyand too stupid to take my grand uncles hint and spent the rest of the trip eyeing her up and pretending not to notice her.

Som

VIP
My mother and older sister (who got married in America) both suggested that I marry back home. I'm 22 years old and I'm currently a mid-level software engineer making $250K in Columbus, Ohio. She told me she will find me a beautiful pious girl and that there’s more to choose in somaliland. I think I’m confident enough that I can find a wife here but I haven’t been there so I don’t know if I should turn down that offer. I'm confused why my mother who has 5 daughters that grew up in America would want her son to marry back home. Who will marry the girls in America?
If you choose a Somali born in the US you will have much more in common culturally, your experiences are similar, your mentality is the same etc.
Somali women back home have a different mindset, this can cause problems if you have a western mentality. Keep in mind that western mentality doesn't mean religiousness, it's much more than that. Even if you are religious your way of life and outlook on life will be much different than the view of a somali woman born and raised back home.

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
If you really do make as much as you claim. You don't have to look back home. There plenty of women around you playing trying to catch your wallet heart. You shouldn’t be struggling at this point

If you really do make as much as you claim. You don't have to look back home. There plenty of women around you playing trying to catch your wallet heart. You shouldn’t be struggling at this point
Unfortunately his wallet may entice some people in the beginning but that doesn’t last long. A person can fake a connection only for a short time. He needs to have endearing qualities to find non gold-diggers.