My mother wants me to marry back home (somaliland)

bidenkulaha

GalYare
The reason to marry back home is you can get her to have 20 kids. You can keep your bloodline going. If she can’t give you more, you can easily get a second wife.

The problem with having a Western wife is that she will look down upon having more than 4 kids and it’s a sad truth you’ll end up being laangaab who’s westernised kids never go back home and that’s the end of your bloodline

World

VIP
Do you not realize software engineers/developers are extremely scarce today? Go look up basic front end jobs on google. You can make easily 500k between a job, freelance, consultant work, and side business if you put in the effort. I would link my portfolio and linked in but I don’t want to be exposed lol.
A graduate doesn’t get freelance/consultant work. That is reserved for people with 4-5 years of experience.

250k $ and this nigga wanna wife only one bride take 4 wifes and 29 sarijes/concubines build yourself a qasri/palace outside hargesia and work remotely

Blotting Fox Tv GIF by Empire FOX

Looool there was a similar thread a while ago. We know where this is heading.

Nice try though.

This will be the formula:

1. Guys here will tell you to marry from back home and then begin to insult Western girls.

2. Some people will start to defend Western girls and then maybe insult girls back home.

3. Verdict. Marry who you want and who you feel you can connect with.
damn you making 250k entry level in ohio?? i might believe 100k and that's pushing it. but if you're telling the truth i live in columbus hmu

James Franco Flirt GIF
I freelance and do consulting on my free time. If your a smart you can easily make upwards of half a million. Just got to hustle hard.

What did your mother and sister see girls in the West that they don't want you to marry them?
They were watching an aroos that was in hargeisa. The guy who was getting married, left his family went back home and got a second wife back home. If your in Columbus you probably heard of this. Not going to lie, she was Fine ManShaAllah. She said imagine the type of girls you can marry in somaliland.

I don’t really like going out as much and pretty shy. Maybe because I work to much and enjoy my me time. My Mother is either joking or just wants the best for her son.

Side note: why are people so aggressive on this app subhanAllah. Calling me gay and so forth. Arnt you people shy?

They were watching an aroos that was in hargeisa. The guy who was getting married, left his family went back home and got a second wife back home. If your in Columbus you probably heard of this. Not going to lie, she was Fine ManShaAllah. She said imagine the type of girls you can marry in somaliland.

I don’t really like going out as much and pretty shy. Maybe because I work to much and enjoy my me time. My Mother is either joking or just wants the best for her son.

Side note: why are people so aggressive on this app subhanAllah. Calling me gay and so forth. Arnt you people shy?
It's a forum nobody have xishood here

:russ: :drakelaugh::chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh::drakelaugh:

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
You made her wait for too long so she thinks you can't pull.

Bottom line she wants grand kids and soon.

Lool I didn't think about that. I can see some weird mothers maybe become a bit controlling with regards to who her sons marry if he has a handsome pay check. With a girl back home, she can have more control of the earnings as the cost of living is cheaper and whilst he is in America and the wife is in Somalia, she can make him stay home and he'll be in charge of his brothers and sisters and the entire household. If he is married to a Western Somali girl, he'll have to forge his own household and focus mostly on that.
Who gets married abroad and leave them there. SubhanAllah, what kind of people are you guys surrounded by? Plus, my mother isn’t that like that.

A graduate doesn’t get freelance/consultant work. That is reserved for people with 4-5 years of experience.
Maybe in your world but in mines, anyone who’s employable can get a gig or two if they put in the effort. The problem with most people is that they're lazy. Clock in and clock out is all they know. Im pulling 15-18 hour, six days a week and still going strong. Say ManShaAllah please.

Hodan from HR

Be Kind Online.
Staff Member
I expected better from my Somali spot brethrens.

It is all bants lol

They like to roughen up the newbies here.
Take it as an initiation to sspot 🤣

Who gets married abroad and leave them there. SubhanAllah, what kind of people are you guys surrounded by? Plus, my mother isn’t that like that.

If you don't plan to leave the girl back home, you might as well find a halimo in your city. My abti married from back home and regrets it alot. His wife doesnt speak English, cant drive.. he is stacked doing all the day to day activities. Marriage is teamwork and friendship. It is best with when it is someone you share similar background with..

Also, girls back home are 10/10. They deserve more that a vacation husband. Since your job allows you to work remote, you can marry and move there. Don't become a visitor to your future wife and children.

World

VIP
Maybe in your world but in mines, anyone who’s employable can get a gig or two if they put in the effort. The problem with most people is that they're lazy. Clock in and clock out is all they know. Im pulling 15-18 hour, six days a week and still going strong. Say ManShaAllah please.
Well I don’t know about America but in Europe, contractors are experts in their field with many years of experience. It’s not something you learn on a job. Unheard of for a junior/graduate to be a contractor. Need around 4-5 years (maybe 3 if lucky) experience at a permanent job. They get £500($630) a day/5 day week contracts for 6-18 months at a time.

250k and cant pull a Somali wife in Ohio? Are you severely autistic? Women would throw themselves at you since you are High Value.

Leave the marrying back home to poor plebs like me :heh:
Im only 22, women in my age range are still young and don’t care about salary, stock, and benefits. They still live with parents and don’t know how hard life is. Cadan girls on the other hand *phew*, may Allah reward me. They are all over me at work. One beautiful girl asked me about islam, I told her I have to go on lunch.

Im a full on nerd think of somali Carlton from Fresh Prince of Bel Air, I’m an outcast to the Somali community, most Somali girls look over me at my age.

Leila

Wanaag iyo Dhiig kar
There are a few things to consider

- compatibility, especially if you are someone who was born in the US. Different mentality and values.
- if you do marry a girl back home it be a long process I.e visas
- when she settles in the US it’s going to be a big adjustment

You will be able to find a girl back home who is young and pretty but that’s not what’s going to lead to a successful marriage. It’s about understanding each other and good communication. How’s your Somali language? If you want to marry a girl from back home going I would suggest to stay there for a while. Long distance relationship/marriage is not easy.

Some are jealous that you're abandoning Westernized Somali girls and getting a beautiful, religious, and well-mannered Somali girl back home. Ignore the idiots and do your thang.

Im only 22, women in my age range are still young and don’t care about salary, stock, and benefits. They still live with parents and don’t know how hard life is. Cadan girls on the other hand *phew*, may Allah reward me. They are all over me at work. One beautiful girl asked me about islam, I told her I have to go on lunch.

Im a full on nerd think of somali Carlton from Fresh Prince of Bel Air, I’m an outcast to the Somali community, most Somali girls look over me at my age.
Columbus isn’t too big, you know. Someone will be able to figure out who you are if your words are factual. You seem religious too maa shaa Allah.

Cadaanka iska ilaali. They smell money and bounce. You heard what the one did to that black guy recently, right?

Last edited: