my home

Status
Not open for further replies.
dont lie , you know damn well you will get your ass handed to you if you attempted anything. No harti want you and no somali want you

Futowaraabe, don't you have some mandem futo to be snooping on.

Kalab yahow don't address me again if you have nothing good to say.

You are kidding right? So you would have preferred if Puntland made reckless decision and intervened, in inner Dhulbahante conflict thus exacerbating the situation and jeopardising the lives of innocents people, just for the sake of political goals. Listen every PLer would love to see strong independent dhullo state, but until they organise their house in order and come as a one unit, they will always be in political limbo.
Bro, Garowe is very close to Laascanood. For SL to have their military close to Bari:Nugaal borders is humiliation. Although I don't want innocent blood be spilled, this just makes SL more powertrip.

Bro, Garowe is very close to Laascanood. For SL to have their military close to Bari:Nugaal borders is humiliation. Although I don't want innocent blood be spilled, this just makes SL more powertrip.

Most of the SL militia based in Sool are dhullos former PL militia who switched sides. The best policy is patience and I doubt SL have the means to attack Garowe if they could, they would've've long time ago. Tbh neither SL nor PL wants war cos they know they will be no winners just losers, this something their leadership perfectly understand hence reason they are sticking to aggressive rhetoric. Its best to wait and negotiate peaceful settlement.

Last edited:

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
Most of the SL militia based in Sool are dhullos former PL militia who switched sides. The best policy is patience and I doubt SL have the means to attack Garowe if they could, they would've've long time ago. Tbh neither SL nor PL wants war cos they know they will be no winners just losers, this something their leadership perfectly understand hence reason their are sticking to aggressive rhetoric. Its best to wait and negotiate peaceful settlement.
What you or isaaqland want doesn't matter in the end of the day if you people want to be help stop getting into our business we don't need you we don't your help:gunsmiley:

Hafez

VIP
LOL imagine being in a war with idoors and they see 1 cadcad they are like Wtf? Minor though. Let's barge these nighas off the horn.

What you or isaaqland want doesn't matter in the end of the day if you people want to be help stop getting into our business we don't need you we don't your help:gunsmiley:

First off we are always gonna be closely interwined in the north and especially in the south so thats not gonna happen :gunsmiley::gunsmiley:. Secondly I believe if dhullos sort out they differences and come up with one united political front they wouldn't need help from anyone but they would be the one helping others.

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
First off we are always gonna be closely interwined in the north and especially in the south so thats not gonna happen :gunsmiley::gunsmiley:. Secondly I believe if dhullos sort out they differences and come up with one united political front they wouldn't need help from anyone but they would be the one helping others.
Wtf war stop fucking sabotaging us there is 3 groups of people 1 one that helps you one that does nothing for you and one that sabotage you.
You niggas are the worst crab in barrel mentality:pacspit:
You hoe ass niggas never attack the the fuckers that kicked you out who work for isaaq f*ck niggas work together to attack :pacspit:
I don't give a f*ck about dhulbahante unity I want to annilate the faggits who work against us:pacspit:
f*ck them faggits who call themselves dhulbahante:pacspit:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
I knew you guys were the same as Dhulos always switching sides for the right price. A bunch of sellouts.

Why are you always going for the victim mentality? It's a disgrace and embarrassing to see yourself as a victim by constantly thinking Daroods have ulterior motives.

In case you don't understand SL has 3 million population verses Italian Somaliland which has 6-7 million. It's double the land and population. You really think the revenue should be split 50-50? That's delusional.
good way of putting it. I believe the best course of action is to get a new attorney and petition the court as well as planning to skip town. I dont mind a union with say djibouti and somali ethiopia (isaaq, samaroon and ciise regions) because we all have a very similar dhaqan and a good understanding but it was a stupid decision to certainly join somalia

Ethiopia and Djibouti aren't the most egalitarian, though. I think being annexed is a bad deal. It would be their win our loss.

I knew you guys were the same as Dhulos always switching sides for the right price. A bunch of sellouts.

Why are you always going for the victim mentality? It's a disgrace and embarrassing to see yourself as a victim by constantly thinking Daroods have ulterior motives.

In case you don't understand SL has 3 million population verses Italian Somaliland which has 6-7 million. It's double the land and population. You really think the revenue should be split 50-50? That's delusional.

Stop being emotional. I never switch sides. I stay neutral. And I gave Warabe a pragmatic scenario. And even if there was a proportional split/ allocation of resources according to numbers and/or need that would never happen. lol

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.